- Majid Al Futtaim Asset Management Portfolio Manager Encourages International Investors to Take a Long-Term View of MENA Investment Opportunities
to the MENA markets. This was exemplified by the investment approach taken by Majid Al Futtaim Asset ... and nationals migrate to the private sector. Majid Al Futtaim Asset Management, the investment arm of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, is approaching its first anniversary as an incorporated investment advisory. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Bahrain: Biggest retail complex to be built by Majid Al Futtaim Investments
Majid Al Futtaim Investments announced Tuesday that it will introduce the ‘City Centre’ shopping, ... Centre’ brand name,” said Peter Walichnowski, CEO, Majid Al Futtaim Investments, “Like all of our malls, ... UAE-based regional property developer Majid Al Futtaim ...
15/08/2010 - 11:22 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties to invest USD 3.5 billion in four new shopping malls
investment by Majid Al Futtaim Properties of US$3.5 billion over the next 5 years. Majid Al ... Majid Al Futtaim Properties, the region’s premier ... malls in the UAE, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon. Majid Al Futtaim Properties, ...
14/08/2010 - 18:18 - comment 1
- Majid Al Futtaim signs $150 million investment deal in Egypt
Majid Al Futtaim, President of the Majid Al Futtaim Group of Companies recently announced a new joint ... business efforts, Majid Al Futtaim, President of the Majid Al Futtaim Group of Companies recently announced ... Francois de Mountaudoin, CEO of Majid Al Futtaim Holding. “Our partnership with Orascom Telecom and Olayan ...
15/08/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- Top Dubai developer Majid Al Futtaim has big plans for Oman with a $70 million retail expansion project underway
Leading Dubai developer Majid Al Futtaim announced ... Majid Al Futtaim (MAF), a leading shopping mall , retail and leisure pioneer in the region , ... and Majid Al Futtaim is pleased to be a positive contributor to the local economy while fostering the growth ...
03/09/2014 - 09:01 - comment 0
- ADIB arranges syndicated Islamic finance deal for Majid Al Futtaim
arranged a syndicated, AED 1.14 billion Islamic financing deal for UAE's Majid Al Futtaim Group. ... that it had arranged a syndicated, AED 1.14 billion Islamic financing deal for UAE's Majid Al Futtaim ... Majid Al Futtaim Properties ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ SAHIM charity for Somalia crisis receives a generous ‘1 Ton of Rice’ from Accor-Majid Al Futtaim Hospitality
Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ SAHIM charity received a generous donation from Accor-Majid Al Futtaim Hospitality Services – one ton of rice to be given to support Somalia relief efforts. Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ SAHIM charity received ...
Press Release - 12/10/2011 - 06:57 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties shopping malls announce strategic mall management appointments
Sharaf, Senior Director – Asset Management, Shopping Malls. “Majid Al Futtaim Properties invests heavily ... Majid Al Futtaim Properties has announced a number ... Majid Al Futtaim Properties, the leading developer of shopping malls together with hotels ...
Press Release - 16/07/2012 - 13:14 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Ventures partners with the Dubai Health Authority to donate much needed blood to those in need
to give blood in a company-wide blood donation drive organised by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures. ... organised by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, the growth engine responsible for developing some of the region’s ... and sponsored by Mr.Ahmed Ismail, CEO of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, the blood donation drive will be an on-going ...
Press Release - 18/10/2012 - 10:31 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Ventures to expand VOX Cinemas across the region
underdevelopment by Majid Al Futtaim Properties. With 100% of screens digitally-enabled, VOX Cinemas has invested ... “Building upon the successful platform the VOX Cinemas brand has achieved in the UAE, Majid Al Futtaim ... Chief Executive Officer of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures. “This reflects the wider vision of Majid Al ...
Press Release - 05/11/2012 - 10:05 - comment 0