- Malaysia’s 1MDB To Explore Development Potential Of Carbon Neutral City With Masdar
technology projects and investments, including the possibility of building Malaysia’s first carbon-neutral ... Mohd Najib Tun Haji Abdul Razak’s visit to Abu Dhabi, will further boost Malaysia’s ongoing efforts ... Malaysia’s first carbon-neutral city, “It is our intent to explore and evaluate business opportunities ...
16/05/2010 - 17:14 - comment 0
- Malaysia’s Prime Minister: Palestinian Suicide Bombers Are “Terrorists”; Israel “State Terrorism” - Biggest Danger
against civilians by Israeli forces, Mahathir said. Foreign ministers or their representatives ...
18/05/2010 - 16:54 - comment 0
- Two Iranians were traveling with stolen passports aboard mystery Malaysian jet
suggested a sudden catastrophic failure or explosion, but Malaysia’s air force chief said radar tracking ... of international databases on stolen passports. The head of Malaysia’s Civil Aviation Authority, Azharuddin ... is an “unprecedented mystery” as a massive air and sea search now in its third day failed to find any trace ...
Editor's Choice - 11/03/2014 - 12:10 - comment 1
- EADS: A400M Contract Confirms Asia-Pacific Strategy
is a further boost to the global industrial development of EADS as well as to Malaysia’s industrial sector. ... as well as to Malaysia’s industrial sector. On Thursday, the Malaysian government signed a contract ... demonstrates that the A400M meets the needs of air forces around the world. On the global market, ...
18/05/2010 - 13:00 - comment 0
- Dubai mother desperate for news from son aboard missing Malaysian flight
Malaysia’s military believes it tracked the missing plane by radar over the Strait of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country’s east coast. The Strait of Malacca, one of the world’s busiest shipping channels, runs along Malaysia’s west coast. The airline ...
Editor's Choice - 12/03/2014 - 19:42 - comment 0
- MSC Status Company ETI TECH Unveils Latest Advances in Intelligent Environmentally-Friendly Battery Management Systems
In another sign of Malaysia’s lead in the technology ... Management Systems For the first time in the Middle East Malaysia’s leading Battery Management System ... every dayIn another sign of Malaysia’s lead in the technology sector at Gitex 2008, ETI TECH will unveil ...
16/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- GULF AIR EXPECTS FUNDING FOR FLEET GROWTH, UPGRADE AND REPLACEMENT PROGRAMME TO BE IN PLACE BY MAY 2006
Malaysia’s exotic destinations. Moving forward, we shall be focusing on corporate and business travel ... Gulf Air announces that funding in the region ... Gulf Air announces that funding in the region of US$900 million for the first phase of its fleet ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- gamuda wins euromoney's best managed construction services company award
(MATRADE), Malaysia’s national trade promotion organisation with 34 offices across the world including Dubai, ... two return air tickets from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, courtesy of Malaysian Airlines ...
17/05/2010 - 21:31 - comment 0
- Malaysian Port woos U.A.E. Businessmen
the seminar, officiated by Malaysia’s Hon. Minister of Transport, Dato’ Sri Chan Kong Choy.The Hon. Minister ... offered by the free zone as well as Westports, Malaysia’s leading seaport located adjoining PKFZ.Speaking ... investors in the Free Zone will be able to conveniently connect to sea or air transportation to or from any ...
18/05/2010 - 11:27 - comment 0
- emirates flight catering company serves a winner to malaysia airlines
and the working relationship between Malaysia’s flag carrier and its flight caterers. Receiving the award, ... Airline, Air India, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Delta, ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0