- LG Electronics grants Mustafa Salameh a host of its smart technologies
and the G Pad notebook. “Our interest in Salameh’s ambitions is one that falls in-line with our long ... rear and below the camera lens. Enabling Salameh to take photos of his trip with ease, the G2 boasts ... Jordanian climber, Mustafa Salameh in his latest adventure, a climb to the North Pole, a Host of its Smart ...
Press Release - 26/03/2014 - 10:16 - comment 0
- LAU Alumni Dubai Chapter honors Central Bank Governor Salameh: “Capable of facing any crisis”
Lebanon’s Central Bank Governor Riad Salameh. The Dubai & Northern Emirates ... dedicated for honoring Lebanon’s Central Bank Governor Riad Salameh who came from Beirut especially ... of the Lebanese General Consul Sami Nmeir, LAU President Dr. Joseph G. Jabbra and LAU Officials in addition to BDL ...
Press Release - 27/03/2013 - 10:07 - comment 0
- Forget the US, forget Saudi Arabia: Could Jordan's development of oil shale be the true game changer here?
Mamdouh G Salameh, an international oil economist and World Bank consultant on oil and energy. Jordan ... with an estimated revenue of $3.3 billon per year,” says Dr Salameh. The Jordanian government is speeding up ... Salameh are hopeful that Jordan could channel the money it saves from a reduced import bill towards ...
07/05/2014 - 01:43 - comment 1
- Lebanese banks up regulation to meet "Basel III" terms
Banque du Liban Governor Riad Salameh said Lebanese ... Banque du Liban Governor Riad Salameh said Lebanese banks will comply with Basel III recommendations three years before a 2018 deadline. Salameh was speaking at a symposium, entitled Risk Strategies ...
31/05/2012 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Announcing 35% rise in pre-attendance at the 14th annual GSM> 3G Middle East Telco World Summit set to open 7-8 December in Dubai
Holdings; Andrew Hanna, Group General Manager, Consulting and Strategy, Batelco; Samer Salameh, Chairman ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- 35% rise in pre-attendance at the 14th Annual GSM> 3G Middle East Telco World Summit
Andrew Hanna, Group General Manager, Consulting and Strategy, Batelco, Samer Salameh, Chairman and CEO ...
16/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- G7 Threatens Sanctions for Israeli, Lebanese Money Laundering
nations (G7) have threatened to sanction Israel and other 14 countries, including Lebanon, for mone Finance minister of the seven giant industrialized nations (G7) have threatened to sanction Israel ... The G7 finance ministers met in Palermo, Italy, this weekend and discussed sanctioning the states ...
19/05/2010 - 09:48 - comment 0
- Lebanon Moves to Smoke Out Drug Money
act. The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), part of the G-7 countries, last month kept ... Alameddine said. Central Bank Governor Riad Salameh agreed that Lebanon had made great progress ... for the sake of Lebanon and banking secrecy," Salameh said. He added that the Central Bank would ...
18/05/2010 - 19:17 - comment 0
- Lebanon combating money laundering
countries that were non-cooperative on the issue. Central Bank Governor Riad Salameh added that the new law ... in compliance with international standards set by the Financial Action Task Force (FTFA), an arm of the G ...
15/08/2010 - 16:25 - comment 0
- Hariri’s government obtains vote of confidence
of FATF (financial Action Task Force), an international committee of surveillance created by G7. Its next meeting will take place in February. Mr. Riad Salameh, governor of BDL said that the pressures ...
15/08/2010 - 23:48 - comment 0