- Crowded Earth: As population hits 7 bln, how many is too many?
planning. Many economists, though, argue that the answer lies more in reducing poverty and boosting education, ...
24/10/2011 - 08:46 - comment 0
- Falcao wants to stay at Man Utd for many years
to stay there for many years. Colombian striker Radamel Falcao has revealed ... wants to stay there for many years. Falcao, who had been heavily linked to Real over the summer, ... of the project. Falcao said that he wants to stay at United for many years. In the immediate future ...
13/09/2014 - 04:49 - comment 0
- How many investment certificates will it take? Suez Canal project to cost $220 billion over 15 years
The Suez Canal corridor project planned by a consortium led by Dar Al-Handasah will cost $220 billion over fifteen years, said Ashraf Salman, Egypt's investment minister, The Suez ...
17/09/2014 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Too many holes? World's most pierced man denied entry to Dubai
A 53-year-old German who has 453 body piercings was denied entry without reason in Dubai. Perhaps he set off too many metal detectors at the airport! Rolf Buchholz, the world’s most pierced man , has been barred from coming into Dubai and was turned ...
Editor's Choice - 18/08/2014 - 07:10 - comment 0
- The unquestionable Suez Canal development project leaves many questions unanswered
Tawfik does not see in the Suez Canal project a “new Toshka,” though he does believe financial and economic studies are necessary to ensure this. The government has begun taking measur ...
17/08/2014 - 14:36 - comment 0
- Too many eggs in the same basket? GCC investors spent $5 billion in 2014 alone on Dubai's real estate
Investors from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states spent more than Dh19 billion ($5.17 billion) on real estate projects in Dubai, UAE, during the first half of the year, a report said. ...
13/08/2014 - 20:06 - comment 0
- Kissing Cousins: The many ways to smooch in Lebanon
When a Lebanese relative greets family at the door, what style of kiss should they implement? Is it the snail kiss, the wireless kiss or worse, the awkward kiss; shopping in Lebanon has never been more of a has ...
Blogs Roundup - 30/07/2014 - 19:34 - comment 0
- Putting things in perspective: how many apartments in the Middle East can Ronaldo buy with his World Cup salary?
the maths. The global real estate website released an infographic showing how many of the most common sized ...
17/07/2014 - 15:59 - comment 0
- Wrong for so many moral and amoral reasons: why state spending on illegal settlements is even bothering Israelis themselves
up major settlement blocs; many who grumble at the cost, or see hardline settlers as dangerous ... minister who understands the economy,” it said. While for many settlers the main draw is cheap housing, many also cite deep religious and historic ties to the land and argue that the enclaves serve ...
26/06/2014 - 01:16 - comment 0
- Many Egyptians protest the Presidential elections by staying home
Sometimes the best response to a stupid question is no answer at all. To many Egyptians, being asked to vote is just plain dumb; Petra by Night is an event never to be missed; and Iran's Ayatollah has harsh words for detractors. ...
Blogs Roundup - 28/05/2014 - 22:18 - comment 0