- Second GCC Capital Market Forum to address capital market volatility
GCC Capital Market Forum on March 3 to 5, 2007, at the JW Marriott Hotel, Dubai. The current ... the current volatility in the capital markets under the title, ‘Managing the Crisis.’ IMF experts ... a realistic outlook of the regional capital markets.” He added: “The objective of the Forum is to educate ...
18/05/2010 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Saudi expected to emerge as seventh largest capital market and it's a very big deal!
largest capital market by by 2030 according to a recent report. Emerging capital markets will double their global index share by 2030, with Saudi Arabia expected to emerge as the seventh largest emerging capital market by 2030, says a report.Saudi Arabia will account for the second ...
24/07/2014 - 08:48 - comment 0
- Al Rajhi Capital Launches Investment Senimar Series To Build Investor Awareness & Understanding Of Capital Markets
Arabia's Al Rajhi Bank and licensed by the Saudi Capital Market Authority, announces the launch of Al Rajhi ... understanding of the capital markets and become active and knowledgeable market participants. This includes both educating and updating investors on the basic macro fundamental notions of the capital market as well ...
23/06/2010 - 06:59 - comment 0
- Regulators and investors welcome MSCI upgrade in UAE
Stanley Capital International) decision to elevate the UAE to emerging market status from frontier market and said it would lead to greater international capital flows into the country’s markets ... to emerging market status from frontier market and said it would lead to greater international capital flows ...
13/06/2013 - 10:35 - comment 0
- AB Capital receives approval from the Capital Market Authority in Saudi Arabia.
AB Capital – the investment banking arm of the Arab Bank Group – announced that it has received approval from the Capital Market Authority (“CMA”) in Saudi ... banking arm of the Arab Bank Group – announced that it has received approval from the Capital Market ...
14/08/2010 - 18:57 - comment 0
- Bomb hits market in Iraqi capital, at least five dead
that detonated in an outdoor market in Iraq's capital Baghdad. At least five people were killed from a bomb that detonated in an outdoor market in Iraq's capital Baghdad, ... in the predominantly Shi'ite Amil neighborhood located in the southwest of the capital. At least twelve ...
08/12/2013 - 11:03 - comment 0
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
IPOs, rights issues and capital increases suck out liquidity from the markets in 1H06. Using ... that with the capital expansions and new issues, the free float is likely to increase in the market making the market ... that of the corporates remain strong. The volatility in the markets are the part and parcel of capital market growth ...
18/05/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- Of London And The Middle East Launches Islamic Capital Markets Desk In Response To Market Demand For Islamic Assets And Sukuk
BLME has created an Islamic capital markets desk ... bank, has created an Islamic capital markets desk in response to market demand for high quality Islamic assets and sukuk by established issuers. The Islamic capital markets desk, which will be headed up ...
22/09/2010 - 10:05 - comment 0
- TASWEEK: UAE property continues asset price, transaction volume & capital increase in Q1 2014 following Q4 2013 growth
A detailed market intelligence report covering the first quarter of 2014 issued by TASWEEK Real Estate Development and Marketing shows average selling ... A detailed market intelligence report covering the first quarter of 2014 issued by TASWEEK Real Estate ...
Press Release - 06/04/2014 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Iran's capital markets hit astounding levels
the total value of Iran’s capital market is half of the gross domestic production (GDP). Iran’s capital market value has surpassed ... said on January 7 that the total value of Iran’s capital market, including the TSE ...
01/10/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0