- Gulf’s Corporate Banks At Peak Levels
away from standard credit offerings,” said Markus Massi, partner and managing director at BCG’s ...
30/06/2013 - 12:14 - comment 0
- GCC Corporate Banking Business on a recovery track, says The Boston Consulting Group
as revenues have remained flat throughout 2009-2010, and the first half of 2011,” said Markus Massi, Partner ... less on products and services of corporate banks," said Massi. On the product side, ... and services approach will be key success factors for local banks to compete in the market," said Massi ...
Press Release - 14/12/2011 - 08:03 - comment 0
- When it comes to 'millionaire density', Qatar ranks first in the world
and the UAE (12.8 percent).“As in all other regions, equities were the strongest contributor,” said Markus Massi, partner and managing director, The Boston Consulting Group. “The amount of wealth held in equities ... into the asset pool,” explained Massi. “However, to be successful, international wealth managers must adapt ...
18/06/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Middle Easterners wealth up to $6.5 trillion by 2017 -- BCG
and ninth, respectively,” said Markus Massi, partner and managing director at BCG Middle East. BCG said ... or as low as two per cent in the case of the Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE),” Massi added. A recent Wealth ...
05/06/2013 - 05:54 - comment 0
- Profitability of Gulf’s corporate banking recovers after slowdown
said Markus Massi, Partner and Managing Director and BCG’s regional leader in Wholesale Banking ...
15/12/2011 - 19:01 - comment 0
- Middle East mutual funds sector facing challenges
and resources," added BCG Middle East fellow partner and managing director Markus Massi. "Just as important, ...
07/09/2011 - 15:01 - comment 0
- GCC corporate banking posts impressive performance
in spite of increasing revenues,” said Markus Massi, BCG’s regional leader in wholesale banking and capital ...
03/07/2013 - 05:41 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE among top 10 countries in the world by proportion of ultrawealthy households
and Russia emerging as the most important origins of offshore wealth. Markus Massi, Partner & ...
Press Release - 01/06/2011 - 13:00 - comment 0
- Assets under management rose by 10 percent in Middle East, says report by The Boston Consulting Group
Markus Massi, a Partner & Managing Director at BCG Middle East, commented: "To pursue growth ... “Surprisingly, some asset managers begin their expansion initiatives without fully addressing these basics” Massi ...
Press Release - 04/09/2011 - 08:26 - comment 0
- Family financial wealth: Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain score top
households," Markus Massi, Partner and Managing Director at BCG Middle East added. “Qatar stood at second place ...
07/06/2012 - 08:40 - comment 0