- TAQA completes the acquisition of 50% equity stake in Marubeni’s Caribbean power portfolio
its US$ 320 million acquisition of a 50% equity stake in the existing Caribbean portfolio of Marubeni Corporation (Marubeni), Japan’s largest trading company. Commenting on the closing ... The joint venture with Marubeni enhances our existing diversified energy portfolio ...
14/08/2010 - 19:23 - comment 0
- UAE: Monorail work begins at The Palm Jumeirah
the Marubeni Corporation. Construction work will begin on the Palm Monorail ... the Marubeni Corporation. The ceremony, held at the site of Atlantis, The Palm, was attended ... Tsujimoto, Ambassador of Japan; and Shigeki Kuwahara, Executive Deputy President, Marubeni Corporation. ...
15/08/2010 - 10:20 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia: Japanese firms to build biggest power and desalination plant
Japanese trading houses Marubeni Corporation, Itochu Corporation and construction firm JGC Corporation will join hands to set up a US$1.1 billion power and desalination plant in Saudi Arabia, accordin Japanese trading houses Marubeni ...
15/08/2010 - 10:52 - comment 0
- Saint-Gobain Pam to supply Abu Dhabi water pipeline
France’s Saint-Gobain Pam has signed a contract to supply Japan's Marubeni Corporation with equipment to build a drinking-water pipeline for the Abu ... Japan's Marubeni Corporation with equipment to build a drinking-water pipeline for the Abu Dhabi Water ...
15/08/2010 - 14:12 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi power plant picks banks for bond meetings
by Marubeni Corporation and Osaka Gas Co. ...
26/06/2013 - 10:59 - comment 0
- Gulf’s largest power plant to be built by Qatar
Marubeni IPP and Qatar Petroleum, and built by Spain’s Iberdola Engineering Construction firm. ...
15/08/2010 - 09:19 - comment 0
- World expertise to support The Palm Monorail
being constructed on The Palm Jumeirah by Nakheel and the Marubeni Corporation is without doubt ... Nakheel and the Marubeni Corporation and features contributions from a consortium of Japanese companies. ... Marubeni Corporation is also working with a civil and building work partner to develop the Monorail - ...
15/08/2010 - 01:39 - comment 0
- BTU Power completes acquisition of majority interest in Tunisia's Carthage Power Company
is also owned 40% by Marubeni Power Holdings BV, a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, a leading ...
15/08/2010 - 11:39 - comment 0
- DEWA establishes water network in Dubai
Division, signed a contract to supply Japan's Marubeni Corporation with equipment to build ...
15/08/2010 - 14:10 - comment 0
- Qatargas LNG reports 42-month exports worth $2.5 billion
and the Japanese companies Mitsui and Marubeni, each with 7.5 percent. © 2000 Mena Report ( ...
16/08/2010 - 00:08 - comment 0