- Political tension drags down Egypt’s markets
we’re approaching Ramadan in times of uncertainty in international markets,” said Marwan Shurrab ... a lag in positioning from institutional which will negatively affect our markets,” Shurrab added. ...
28/07/2011 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Opening up to foreigners and getting high: Saudi stocks on six-and-a-half year peak
of year-end dividends, said Marwan Shurrab, fund manager and head of trading at Vision Investments Dubai ... to persist this week.“The market is in a consolidation phase ,” said Shurrab.He predicted United Arab ...
19/08/2014 - 01:04 - comment 0
- Bahrain profits as Gulf markets slip
in the commodities and international markets," said Marwan Shurrab, vice-president and chief trader at Gulfmena ... due to lack of commitment from international and regional investors," Shurrab added. Around ...
17/05/2012 - 11:36 - comment 0
- 4 years later, Qatar Petroleum to release first IPO since financial crisis
is likely to attract solid demand, considering the strong performance of the Qatar market, said Marwan Shurrab, a fund manager and head of trading at Vision Investments, a regional firm. The main stock index ...
22/12/2013 - 18:58 - comment 0
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi markets indexes continue upward trend
on the local markets,” Marwan Shurrab, vice-president at Dubai-based Gulfmena Investments, told Gulf News. ...
20/05/2013 - 10:44 - comment 0
- Gulf down as hopes fade for eurozone fix; Saudi markets upbeat
with a return to uncertainty with regards to euro debt crisis,” said Marwan Shurrab, vice-president and chief ... investment mode,” said Shurrab. “The only catalyst is the Q3 numbers – if the numbers come in at least ...
19/10/2011 - 09:25 - comment 0
- Arab Gulf shares decline on U.S. debt concern, Shuaa falls
of the debt crisis in Europe and the U.S.” said Marwan Shurrab, assistant fund manager and chief trader ...
26/07/2011 - 09:31 - comment 0
- Egypt bourse tumbles to 11-month low on MSCI worries
It was more of a retail trading opportunity so far. I would expect a very strong opening," said Marwan Shurrab, fund manager and head of trading at Vision Investments in Dubai. However, the Dubai market ...
13/06/2013 - 10:43 - comment 0