- The untameable monster: experts warn Dubai against off-plan property sales given signs similar to 2008 crash
coming into the market specifically within the residential market,” said Mat Green, head of research ... market,” said Mat Green, head of research and consultancy at CBRE, Middle East.“We ... the off plan market since that is where the growth is being driven from,” said Green. “If sales ...
20/04/2014 - 12:29 - comment 0
- No time to ‘waste’
LANDEX/Green Mat, which produces natural fibre matting for the greening of rooftops, reported a positive ... across the UAE and beyond to the inaugural Green Middle East 2011 exhibition and conference, which ... “The diversity of exhibitors and conference speakers at Green Middle East has provided the region’s ...
Press Release - 19/10/2011 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Dubai witnesses strong rental growth in emerging masterplan locations as cost sensitive occupiers drive demand
real estate consultancy. According to Mat Green, Head of Research & Consultancy UAE, CBRE ... during the quarter,” added Mat Green. Office rentals in the CBD remained flat during Q2 2013 at AED ... Mat Green. Locations such as International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), Dubai Sports City ...
Press Release - 29/07/2013 - 08:45 - comment 0
- It's contagious! Abu Dhabi residential rents record substantial increase
that rental increases were highest for one-bedroom units which jumped 11 per cent during the quarter.Mat Green, head of research and consultancy UAE, CBRE Middle East, said: “The recent move comes at a time ... fundamentals,” said Green. “Over the next three years, roughly 40,000 new residential units are forecast ...
19/02/2014 - 11:30 - comment 0
- DEWA participates in energy and water rationalisation campaigns at Winter Awareness Camp
to promote the use of high-efficiency light bulbs to rationalise energy consumption and Green Mat to raise ...
Press Release - 25/02/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Pure Gold's expansion plans are... pure gold?
is primed to mount a sustained challenge to London’s recent dominancy,” said Mat Green, head of Research ...
11/12/2013 - 12:56 - comment 0
- House hunting in Dubai? Budget friendly options may be available in the near future
of these being apartments, and villas and town houses comprising the balance,” said Mat Green, head of research ... quarter,” said Green. “We expect to see an increase in the flight to affordability, with occupiers starting ...
16/04/2014 - 13:28 - comment 0
- True or False? Debt may not necessarily be a bad thing for Dubai's economy
the crash, said Mat Green, head of Research and Consultancy UAE, CBRE Middle East. “The refinancing deal ... estate bubble, Green says the new deal will help subdue some of those fears. “The refinancing deal ...
20/03/2014 - 23:09 - comment 0
- A sign of desperation or rationality? Dubai mulls new fees to curb off-plan property sales
driven from,” Mat Green, head of research and consultancy at CBRE Middle East told Gulf Business ...
17/06/2014 - 10:41 - comment 0
- Dubai rent prices up 30%
and 33 per cent in the Trade Centre roundabout area on Shaikh Zayed Road,” said Mat Green, head ... into the second half of this year, according to Green. “Rent rates will rise for another 10 per cent at least ... and rentals over the next 12 months,” Green pointed out. Echoing Green is Craig Plumb, head of research ...
01/08/2013 - 08:48 - comment 0