- Yup, it's confirmed: Saudi Prince just bought half of Sheffield United
Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz has become ... according to UAE-based news portal Arabian Business. Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud ... Business.Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has bought half of the club from Kevin McCabe ...
03/09/2013 - 16:21 - comment 0
- What's next? Ballet "haram" in Egypt
and then.”“There are no official decisions and there will never be,” he said. May Mosaad, a water ballet female ... or practicing immorality,” al-Watan newspaper reported. “Everyone has their own beliefs,” said Mosaad, who ...
Editor's Choice - 01/06/2013 - 08:22 - comment 0
- "Say No to Military Courts": How constitutional article 174 may undermine Egypt's 2011 revolution
the article's tension with demands from the 2011 revolution may put Egypt's political development ... of the article to be “a traitor to the revolution and the people.” Activist Mosaad Abu Fagr, who represents ...
03/12/2013 - 12:55 - comment 0
- IHG Saudi investment grows with al Khobar’s second Holiday Inn
is essential. “By the year 2020, it’s estimated that tourism may provide up to 900,000 jobs and account for more ... people. This is the perfect setting for MICE.” Mosaad Al Hokair, Managing Director, Al Hokair ...
14/08/2010 - 18:35 - comment 0
- IHG Saudi investment growswith al khobar’s second holiday inn
the year 2020, it’s estimated that tourism may provide up to 900,000 jobs and account for more than 40% ... for MICE.” Mosaad Al Hokair, Managing Director, Al Hokair Group believes Al Khobar’s second Holiday Inn ...
16/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0