- New campus for students to be built in Oman
Mazoon College for Management and Applied Sciences signed an agreement last week with Larsen ... Bausher. According to Oman Observer, Mazoon College currently operates at rented premises at Al ... and areas for multipurpose needs. The management of the college expects to shift to the new campus by early ...
15/08/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Trend Micro Wins New Contract to Provide Network Protection for Applied Education Colleges in Kuwait
by five colleges in ten locations: Basic Education Boys/Girls, Business Studies Boys/Girls, Health Science ... announced that it has signed a new deal to supply thousands of applied education students in Kuwait with virus protection software. Approximately 60 servers and 4,000 users at colleges and offices ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- College of Engineering and Computer Science at Abu Dhabi University to launch new Bachelor programs
of Computer Science program and 45 are enrolled in the Master of Engineering Management. The college ... The College of Engineering and Computer Science at Abu ... of Aviation. The College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) at Abu Dhabi ...
Press Release - 12/06/2011 - 13:53 - comment 0
- Dubai Women’s College Health Science students win the first award at Entrepreneurial Planning and Innovation Competition
A group of three students from Health Science program at Dubai Women’s College (DWC) won recently ... between the Higher Colleges of Technology's Centre of Excellence for Applied Research and Training ... Competition (EPIC) while the second place went to DWC alumnae.DWC’s Health Sciences Dental Assistant students, ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0
- Mass Casualty Incident Simulation at Dubai Women’s College
on the importance of running such simulations to allow the students to apply the incident management systems ... Dubai Women’s College (DWC) organized the sixth Mass ... Dubai Women’s College (DWC) organized the sixth Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) simulation on 15th March ...
16/05/2010 - 17:02 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University to launch International Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Applications
Abu Dhabi University’s College of Arts and Sciences ... Abu Dhabi University’s College of Arts and Sciences is scheduled to launch the first “International ... and its applications. Dr. Radwan Al Jarrah, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences stressed ...
Press Release - 24/12/2012 - 13:06 - comment 0
- EIAST, University of Sharjah join hands to promote applied research, development and industrial innovation in the UAE
Chancellor for Academic Affair, Professor Hamid Al Naimiy, Dean of College of Sciences and President of Arab ... research activities related to advanced science and technology, and will discuss joint applied research ... The Emirates Institution for Advanced Science & ...
16/05/2010 - 17:55 - comment 0
- Qatar Science Leadership Program Seeks Budding Scientists and Research Managers
If you are a recent Qatari graduate and you would like an exciting career in science, Qatar Foundation’s Qatar Science Leadership Program (QSLP) would like to hear from you. QSLP provides two years of professional development for Scientists and Research Managers, leading to guaranteed careers at Qatar ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- University of Dubai to offer Master of Science in Information Systems
of Science degree program in Information Systems Management starting this fall. The University of Dubai (UD) will begin offering a Master of Science (MSc) degree program in Information Systems Management starting this fall. With the beginning of the Fall Semester in September, the University of Dubai ...
Press Release - 06/09/2012 - 08:14 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University offers IAT graduates speedy undergraduate option
the advantage of receiving college credit for courses they have taken in high school. Abu Dhabi University (ADU) and the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), giving IAT graduates the advantage of receiving college credit for courses they have taken ...
Press Release - 20/06/2011 - 14:02 - comment 0