- Launch of McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2008/09 Addresses How Islamic Financial Institutions Can Navigate Through Rough Waters
the leadership of Islamic financial institutions, was led by Ozgur Tanrikulu, Partner, McKinsey & Company. ... (WIBC) Executive Briefing which was led by McKinsey partners from key international centres. ... contrary to the commonly held perception, Islamic banks have to some extent been affected by the global ...
16/05/2010 - 18:30 - comment 0
- Takaful Summit, Islamic Ratings Seminar and WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report Briefing to be held
on the 2005 World Islamic Banking Conference McKinsey Competitiveness report is also being held.The conference ... & analysis project conducted by McKinsey & Company in association with WIBC 2005. Nasr-Eddine Benaissa, Partner, McKinsey & Company, will inaugurate this briefing. The Competitiveness ...
18/05/2010 - 13:02 - comment 0
- LG Appoints Innovation and Strategy Expert as New Chief Strategy Officer
to joining LG, Mr. Gambill gained over 15 years of top management consulting experience with McKinsey & ... Gambill was recognized as a thought leader at McKinsey & Company. He is the author of several ... Corporations" that appeared in an issue of McKinsey Quarterly. He moved to Singapore in early 1999 to help ...
16/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0
- ‘WORLD ISLAMIC BANKING COMPETITIVENESS REPORT 2005’ RELEASED
opened today at the Gulf Hotel in the Kingdom of Bahrain. These included a WIBC McKinsey Competitiv ... These included a WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2005-06 Executive Briefing, a Takaful Summit and an Islamic Ratings Seminar. The WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2005-06 was released during the Executive ...
18/05/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0
- Arabian Travel Market offers medical tourism focus
to consultants McKinsey and Company, global healthcare tourism will be worth $100 billion by 2012. In a recent ... in healthcare travel.According to consultants McKinsey and Company, global healthcare tourism will be worth $100 ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 16:58 - comment 0
- world islamic banking conference focuses on combatting competition & capturing new international growth markets
and Chris Figee, Partner at McKinsey & Company, provided an opportunity to assess the key findings ... Gavankar, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company. The Country Focus Roundtable explored ... the findings of the much anticipated WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2007-08. Three pre-conference ...
17/05/2010 - 21:35 - comment 0
- WORLD ISLAMIC BANKING CONFERENCE FOCUSSES ON FRAMEWORK FOR ISLAMIC BANKING & FINANCE TO THRIVE
satisfaction at leading Islamic financial institutions are the highlights of the 2005-06 WIBC McKinsey ... anticipated WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2005-06, which was launched here yesterday and which was well ... McKinsey & Company and the World Islamic Banking Conference. Three pre-conference briefings also ...
18/05/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank appoints César gonzález-bueno as Chief Executive Officer
that as Regional Head of ING, and as a member of ING’s global management team as well as his prior broader financial expertise with institutions such as McKinsey, amongst others, will add new energy and dynamism ...
Press Release - 19/03/2014 - 07:37 - comment 0
- The World Islamic Banking Competitiveness Report to be launched on the 23rd of November 2010
2010). Developed in collaboration with leading global strategy advisory firm McKinsey & Company, ... will be presented by Amer Afiouni, Partner, McKinsey & Company at a specially convened session at WIBC 2010. ... performance of leading Islamic banks and the development of new strategies for the new global financial ...
18/11/2010 - 09:23 - comment 0
- UK & Ireland Education Experts to Address Global Summit
Feinberg, Co-Founder, KIPP- Mona Mourshed, Partner Middle East, McKinsey & Company, UnitedArab Emirates- ... UK & Ireland Education Experts to Address Global ... an elite list set to address a global education summit in Bahrain this October, it was announced today. ...
22/07/2010 - 09:53 - comment 0