- Ministry of FNCA Affairs Hosts Dialogue on Labour Market Challenges in the UAE in Cooperation with McKinsey & Company
is made up of government officials and deals with issues that affect the UAE’s interests. McKinsey & Company collaborated with the ministry on devising the workshop agenda and gave a presentation ... National Development Program, National Bank of Dubai, Al Fahim Enterprises, Emirates National Oil Company ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- Takaful Summit, Islamic Ratings Seminar and WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report Briefing to be held
& analysis project conducted by McKinsey & Company in association with WIBC 2005. Nasr-Eddine Benaissa, Partner, McKinsey & Company, will inaugurate this briefing. The Competitiveness ... Agency, Islamic Development Bank, McKinsey & Company, Noriba Bank, Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), ...
18/05/2010 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Launch of McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2008/09 Addresses How Islamic Financial Institutions Can Navigate Through Rough Waters
the leadership of Islamic financial institutions, was led by Ozgur Tanrikulu, Partner, McKinsey & Company ... (WIBC) Executive Briefing which was led by McKinsey partners from key international centres. ...
16/05/2010 - 18:30 - comment 0
- Arabian Travel Market offers medical tourism focus
to consultants McKinsey and Company, global healthcare tourism will be worth $100 billion by 2012. In a recent ... in healthcare travel.According to consultants McKinsey and Company, global healthcare tourism will be worth $100 ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 16:58 - comment 0
- LG Appoints Innovation and Strategy Expert as New Chief Strategy Officer
Gambill was recognized as a thought leader at McKinsey & Company. He is the author of several ... After leaving McKinsey & Company, Mr. Gambill joined Innosight Consulting, which provides disruptive ... to joining LG, Mr. Gambill gained over 15 years of top management consulting experience with McKinsey & ...
16/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0
- Construction costs in Bahrain to rise
Construction costs in Bahrain are set to rise by 20 or 30 per cent after the implementation of the McKinsey labour reforms, a research said Tuesday. The study was presented at the workshop ... was attended by more than 50 participants from the BCCI and private sector companies related ...
15/08/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- ‘WORLD ISLAMIC BANKING COMPETITIVENESS REPORT 2005’ RELEASED
Briefing on this report and was facilitated by McKinsey and Company. The WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness ... Financial Harbour Holding Company B.S.C, who gave the welcome address, and presenters from the McKinsey ... opened today at the Gulf Hotel in the Kingdom of Bahrain. These included a WIBC McKinsey Competitiv ...
18/05/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0
- The World Islamic Banking Competitiveness Report to be launched on the 23rd of November 2010
2010). Developed in collaboration with leading global strategy advisory firm McKinsey & Company ... will be presented by Amer Afiouni, Partner, McKinsey & Company at a specially convened session at WIBC 2010. ...
18/11/2010 - 09:23 - comment 0
- world islamic banking conference focuses on combatting competition & capturing new international growth markets
and Chris Figee, Partner at McKinsey & Company, provided an opportunity to assess the key findings ... Gavankar, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company. The Country Focus Roundtable explored ... bank, Ithmaar Development Company, Faysal Bank & Faisal Private Bank, McKinsey & Company ...
17/05/2010 - 21:35 - comment 0
- WORLD ISLAMIC BANKING CONFERENCE FOCUSSES ON FRAMEWORK FOR ISLAMIC BANKING & FINANCE TO THRIVE
McKinsey & Company and the World Islamic Banking Conference. Three pre-conference briefings also ... Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company, Solidarity, CIMB Islamic (Malaysia), Shamil Bank, Albaraka ... anticipated WIBC McKinsey Competitiveness Report 2005-06, which was launched here yesterday and which was well ...
18/05/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0