- Percutaneous Valve Technologies receives $14 million cash infusion
continued support from its venture investors, Oxford Bioscience Partners and Medica Venture Partners. ...
15/08/2010 - 12:58 - comment 0
- Middle East Venture Partners announces the first close of its Middle East Venture Fund
Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP) today announces ... Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP) today announces the first close of US$10 million of a new fund, ... (NEWS, Lebanon) Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP) today announces the first close of US$10 ...
15/06/2010 - 11:18 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Ventures partners with the Dubai Health Authority to donate much needed blood to those in need
to give blood in a company-wide blood donation drive organised by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures ... organised by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, the growth engine responsible for developing some of the region’s ... and sponsored by Mr.Ahmed Ismail, CEO of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, the blood donation drive will be an on-going ...
Press Release - 18/10/2012 - 10:31 - comment 0
- ABMC adds distributing partner in the Gulf
American Bio Medica Corporation (ABMC) has signed agreements with three international distributors of drug testing products. DIMED FZCO has been granted exclusive distribution rights for ABMC's propri American Bio Medica ...
15/08/2010 - 14:16 - comment 0
- Partners in...sanctions? Russia, Iran $10 billion power deal gaining momentum
Alexander Novak in Tehran, the two sides agreed to launch joint ventures for building thermal ... to launch joint ventures for building thermal and hydroelectric power plants, establishing ...
28/04/2014 - 01:50 - comment 0
- LeasePlan Emirates appoints Venture Communications as PR and Communications partner
and Public Relations partner. LeasePlan Emirates is a joint venture between Mubadala Development Company ... management specialist based in Abu Dhabi, has appointed Venture Communications, a Middle East based full-fledged communications agency as its communications and Public Relations partner ...
Press Release - 27/11/2011 - 07:22 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber workshop focuses on provisions of setting up joint venture
Services department in association with Hadef & Partners, organised, “Joint Ventures: All You Need ... Partners, organised, “Joint Ventures: All You Need to Protect Your Interests” workshop at the Chamber ... Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Legal Services department in association with Hadef & Partners ...
Press Release - 31/10/2013 - 12:08 - comment 0
- Mubadala and Pramerica Real Estate Investors Partner to Launch New Real Estate Investment Management Joint Venture in Abu Dhabi
agreed to launch a joint venture company Mubadala Development Company (Mubadala) and Pramerica Real Estate Investors have agreed to launch a joint venture company that will raise ... The venture will sponsor funds that will invest in the region and worldwide. Waleed al Muhairi, Chief ...
16/08/2010 - 11:11 - comment 1
- Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP) Invests in Three Companies
Pin-Pay, iLevel, and Multilane are set to benefit from financial boost. Beirut, Lebanon, Oct. 07, 2010 - MEVP, has announced three new investments in Lebanese-based companies: Pin-Pa ...
07/10/2010 - 11:18 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia has picked the worst time possible to be building massive oil refineries
refinery, you might well have them right now.Saudi Aramco and joint venture partner Sinopec have started ... venture partner Sinopec have started test runs at their 400,000 barrel per day (bpd) Yanbu refinery, ... a joint venture between Aramco and France's Total.Both these plants are largely aimed at the export ...
11/09/2014 - 21:36 - comment 0