- Medical Specialist looks to treat conditions like fibromyalgia where there is an unmet medical need in the Middle East
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval ... The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of a new treatment for a chronic pain condition represents ... a patient’s ability to work and often results in increased medical costs and disability. The announcement ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- AUBMC highlights latest medical advances and expansion plans during launch of its international medical congress
Middle East Medical Assembly, on April 22, 2010, highlighting the latest advances in the field The American University of Beirut inaugurated its 43rd Middle East Medical Assembly, on April 22, 2010, highlighting the latest advances in the field of medicine in addition to the medical center's expansion ...
16/05/2010 - 16:05 - comment 1
- Medical institutions in Lebanon incapable of treating many Syrian refugees due to lack of funds
A lack of funding has caused many Lebanese medical institutions to turn away Syrian refugees who need medical assistance. Underfunded medical institutions in Lebanon are incapable or unwilling to treat many Syrian refugees , rendering ...
21/05/2014 - 12:26 - comment 0
- European Commission and US Food and Drug Administration grant a marketing authorization for Menveo®
approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the 21st of February 2010 Menveo is indicated ... vaccine, which is very reassuring,” said Keith S. Reisinger, MD, Medical Director, Primary Physicians ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0
- Bush Administration authorizes humanitarian food assistance for Iraq
and Agency for International Development Administrator Andrew S. Natsios announced the immediate release ... for International Development, which has prepositioned water, blankets, shelters, medical kits and other relief ...
15/08/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Jordan Ahli Bank sponsors general assembly meeting of the Jordan Medical Association Social Security Fund
meeting of the Jordan Medical Association Social Security Fund which was hosted at the Jordan Medical ... of the Jordan Medical Association Social Security Fund which was hosted at the Jordan Medical Association. According to the Bank’s administration, this sponsorship came as part of the Bank’s aims to encourage ...
Press Release - 19/02/2013 - 07:58 - comment 0
- SEHA enhance automation of medical records for patients and aims to achieve eGovernment vision, ‘One Patient, One Record’
It conforms to the highest international standards in the field of safety for medication administration ... enhanced the automation of medical record system for patients, which is known as the ‘Malaffi’ programme. The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) has enhanced the automation of medical record system ...
Press Release - 08/07/2013 - 10:49 - comment 0
- Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike hospitalized
Israeli hospitals from Soroka Medical Center in southern Israel to Meir Medical Center in Kfar Saba ... of administrative detainees who have been refusing meals since April 24. Strikers are demanding Israel stop imprisoning Palestinians without charge or trial in a procedure known as "administrative ...
29/05/2014 - 18:48 - comment 0
- U.S. yet to decide on Saleh visa
The U.S. administration is yet to decide whether to allow Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh travel to the United States for medical treatment The U.S. administration is yet to decide whether to allow Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh travel ...
29/12/2011 - 10:05 - comment 0
- Turkey to Send Financial, Medical Aid for Palestinians
Turkey will send 500,000 dollars and medical supplies to the Palestinian administration in response to appeals for urgent aid following deadly clashes Turkey will send 500,000 dollars and medical supplies to the Palestinian administration in response ...
19/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0