- Iran's non-oil exports on the rise
(starting on March 21) has risen to US$ 11.6 billion. According to IRNA , Mehdi Ghazanfari added ... billion. According to Ghazanfari, petrochemical, industrial and agricultural products have constituted the main part of the country's non-oil exports. Ghazanfari noted that the export ...
15/08/2010 - 01:39 - comment 0
- Iranian non-oil exports set to surpass US$8.5 billion
calendar year (March 20, 2006). Iran's Deputy Commerce Minister Mehdi Ghazanfari told IRNA on ...
15/08/2010 - 10:26 - comment 1
- Iraq to assemble Iranian cars IKCO
and Trade Minister Mehdi Ghazanfari has said. Iranian car manufacturers produced 1.648 million cars ...
22/05/2013 - 11:44 - comment 0
- Iran produces over 25m tons of cement in 4 months
calendar year. Industry, Mine and Trade Minister Mehdi Ghazanfari said in August 2012 ...
04/08/2013 - 08:20 - comment 0
- Iran’s 3-month cement output surpasses 19m tons
and Trade Minister Mehdi Ghazanfari said in August 2012 that the country's cement production ...
16/07/2013 - 13:50 - comment 0
- Cement trading to resume between Iran and Iraq
in regard to non-oil goods. In August 2012, Iranian Industry, Mine, and Trade Minister Mehdi Ghazanfari said ...
01/07/2013 - 11:05 - comment 0
- Iran: US$10.5 billion non-oil exports
which ended on March 20. According to IRNA , Mehdi Ghazanfari added that out of the total ...
15/08/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0