- From bad to worse: Turkey's economy is faltering
into weak growth and high spending.Finance Minister Mehmet Şimşek met with reporters on Tuesday to announce ... definitely indicate deterioration in the budget from last year,” he added.Şimşek said the government expects ... role in boosting revenue. Also making mention of economic growth, Şimşek said he expected the Turkish ...
17/10/2012 - 14:06 - comment 0
- Turkish Airlines signs the biggest deal of Turkish Civil Aviation history with Airbus for the purchase of 117 aircraft
The signing ceremony was held with the participations of Finance Minister of Turkey Mr. Mehmet Şimşek ...
Press Release - 18/04/2013 - 13:11 - comment 0
- TAQA and Turkish Energy Ministry agree to form joint committee to explore future energy investment opportunities
and Turkey’s Minister of Finance Mehmet Şimşek. H.E. Hamad Al-Hurr Al-Suwaidi, Chairman of TAQA said: “This ...
Press Release - 22/05/2012 - 07:54 - comment 0
- Turkish Airlines opens state-of-the-art maintenance and repair centre valued US$ 550 million at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
Mr. Mehmet Şimşek, Transport - Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister of Turkey, Mr. Lütfi ...
Press Release - 01/07/2014 - 09:22 - comment 0
- From tweets to public outrage: understanding Turkey's bitterness towards credit rating agencies
of the party, including Gül, [Deputy Prime Minister Ali] Babacan, [Finance Minister Mehmet] Şimşek, et al ...
14/08/2014 - 05:00 - comment 1