- IAEA chief to hold talks in Iran
Atomic Energy Agency's spokeswoman Melissa Fleming on Monday. Fleming said in a statement, cited by ... The UN nuclear watchdog chief Muhammad ElBaradei will visit Iran on January 11-12, said the International Atomic Energy Agency's spokeswoman Melissa F ...
17/05/2010 - 21:32 - comment 0
- UN Refugee agency calls on EU to provide asylum to more Syrians
weeks, according to Reuters. UNHCR chief spokeswoman Melissa Fleming said that while most Syrian ... Fleming during a news briefing in Geneva. Very few Syrian refugees have made it to Europe since ... percent of Syrian refugees," Fleming added. "Just to put this into perspective, Europe has ...
11/07/2014 - 15:32 - comment 0
- Iraq: 400 tons of conventional explosives ''disappeared'' from facility under US control
HMX and RDX explosive materiel on October 10, agency spokeswoman Melissa Fleming told AFP. ...
18/05/2010 - 14:06 - comment 0
- UN Atomic Agency: Iran deadline is firm
questions. "There are two phases to our work," IAEA spokeswoman Melissa Fleming said. ...
18/05/2010 - 14:27 - comment 0
- UN nuclear chief to visit Iran earlier than planned
him to come a bit earlier, said Melissa Fleming, spokeswoman for the Vienna-based International Atomic ...
18/05/2010 - 16:21 - comment 0
- UN nuclear watchdog: No information on nuclear site in Syria
spokeswoman Melissa Fleming said, according to AFP . "We would obviously investigate any ... was "in contact with the Syrian authorities to verify the authenticity of these reports," Fleming ...
17/05/2010 - 21:44 - comment 0
- Iran calls IAEA to develop action plan for resolving outstanding issues
Melissa Fleming said the invitation was issued by Ali Larijani, Tehran's chief nuclear negotiator, ... past nuclear program," Fleming said in a statement. "The IAEA intends to send a team as early ...
17/05/2010 - 22:39 - comment 0
- Nuclear watchdog chief in Libya seeking ''new clues'' on ''WMD program''
and review the next steps," said Melissa Fleming, a spokeswoman for the UN International Atomic Energy ... Korea and Iran. There was no official IAEA comment, but Fleming said information provided ...
18/05/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0
- Where's the Ramadan Karim? Egypt denies Syrian refugees during holy month
killed an estimated 100,000 people and driven 1.7 million abroad. UNHCR spokeswoman Melissa Fleming ...
Editor's Choice - 15/07/2013 - 11:27 - comment 0
- Reports: Iraqis living near looted nuclear facility showing signs of radiation sickness
permission to do so. U.N. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) spokeswoman Melissa Fleming ... of the reports," Fleming said. "This is all the more reason for us to get back there as soon ...
18/05/2010 - 16:16 - comment 0