- Germany's Metro AG to Invest $90 Million in Egyptian Markets
The German distribution company, Metro AG, has ... The German distribution company, Metro AG, has announced it will invest $90 million in Egypt's wholesale ... in July 1996 as a result of the merger of METRO Cash & Carry, Kaufhof Holding AG and Asko Deutsche ...
18/05/2010 - 19:08 - comment 0
- Qatari Diar announces joint venture with Deutsche Bahn to develop Qatar's railway network
of a joint venture with German-based Deutsche Bahn AG (DB), one of the world's leading passenger ... signed the joint venture with Dr. Ruediger Grube, Chairman and CEO of Deutsche Bahn AG. Qatar ... railway network, encompassing a range of transport modes such as metro systems, long distance passenger ...
16/05/2010 - 17:22 - comment 0
- Metrail to serve transit needs of City of Arabia
an agreement with the Metrail monorail system from Metrail AG of Switzerland to serve the mass transit needs ... an agreement with the Metrail monorail system from Metrail AG of Switzerland to serve the mass transit needs ... will transport residents and visitors to and from a designated Dubai Metro station and around the site. ...
14/08/2010 - 19:35 - comment 0
- World Market For Textiles To Exceed 127 Million Tons In 2010
of Sharjah and experts from major trading companies, such as Metro AG, Otto Group and Arcandor, as well ...
10/11/2010 - 16:18 - comment 0
- Siemens to display full spectrum of CO2 neutral stadium solutions in Qatar
and health care systems. Also mobility solutions such as high speed rail, metro and light rail and airport ... Thomas Brodocz, Vice President Corporate Development Siemens One, International Projects, Siemens AG ...
Press Release - 22/05/2011 - 10:20 - comment 0
- European Stocks Congest over Anticipation of Stress Test Results
for goods. Metro AG, Germany’s largest retailer also fell 3.8% as the company announced a 1Q loss of €100 ...
14/08/2010 - 18:56 - comment 0