- 250 orphaned children in Riyadh participate in special children’s activity
in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the largest juice manufacturer in the Middle East, participated ...
16/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0
- LG Electronics Distributes Schoolbags to Orphaned Children During Second Visit to SOS Children’s Village
(LGE) and Middle East Complex (MEC) recently paid a visit to the SOS Children’s Village in Tabarboor, ... been a joy for our team members to be with the children of the SOS village. The joy on those children’s ... for their efforts are certainly much needed in the Jordanian community. Being at the SOS Children’s Village has ...
18/05/2010 - 11:08 - comment 0
- al jazeera children’s channel solidifies strategic collaboration with mdec to co-produce the world’s first 3d animation ‘saladin tv series’
Jazeera Children’s Channel (JCC) today formalised their partnership for content development and distr al jazeera children’s channel solidifies strategic collaboration with mdec to co-produce the world’s ... Children’s Channel (JCC) today formalised their partnership for content development and distribution during ...
17/05/2010 - 21:36 - comment 0
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Middle East to raise funds for SOS Children’s Villages in Jordan
by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Middle East for the benefit of the SOS Children’s Village Association of Jordan. Inspired by children’s laughter and smiles, the gala dinner was held in the Dushara Grand ... Children’s Village Jordan. Guests of honor attending the event included the Senior Vice President ...
Press Release - 06/04/2014 - 08:49 - comment 0
- Ikoo lends hand to children’s rights organization
campaign. Ikoo, the Middle East's largest online advertising network, has ... support to the organization's Middle East and North Africa regional office in Amman. ... UNICEF's regional office for Middle East and North Africa has been using Twitter and Facebook to engage ...
25/08/2010 - 14:40 - comment 0
- Middle East: Demand for children’s apparel growing 15 to 20 percent annually
Children’s apparel is among the top growth sectors in the Middle East garment industry, with demand growing ... Children’s apparel is among the top growth sectors ... for the fashion and textile industry, will see several children’s clothing and accessory brands in its ‘KidZone’ ...
15/08/2010 - 11:16 - comment 0
- Ooredoo and Messi Team Up for Children’s Health
across its global footprint with a particular focus on children’s health, in addition to enhancing ... for children in the Middle East, North Africa, and Southeast Asia. Ooredoo ... around the world to provide medical aid for children in the Middle East, North Africa, and Southeast ...
Press Release - 21/05/2013 - 05:52 - comment 0
- DHL Middle East donates money to help children’s charity foundations
of a British pilot’s efforts in raising money for two of the biggest children’s charity foundations ... Barry Jones, aims to raise enough money to support two of globally renowned children’s charity ... DHL Middle East, the regional leader in express ...
15/08/2010 - 11:40 - comment 0
- Alfa Advocates Disabled Children’s Rights
Stemming from its firm belief in equality and in an effort to promote disabled children’s ... sponsored Sesobel’s “Children Advocating Children’s Rights” Roundtable Event, held under the Auspices ... and further more by creating awareness on the importance of children’s rights as they are a vital segment ...
30/05/2010 - 08:25 - comment 0
- Damas announces winners of Children’s Jewellery Design Contest in celebration of Mother’s Day
the winners of a children’s jewellery design contest that was organised in association with KidZania. In celebration of Mother’s Day, Damas has announced the winners of a children’s jewellery design contest ... and precious stones. The sets were awarded to the children’s mothers at a prize giving ceremony hosted ...
Press Release - 24/03/2014 - 06:48 - comment 0