- SriLankan increases flights to support Government’s moves to woo Middle Eastern tourists
by the Government of Sri Lanka to spark a boom in Middle Eastern tourism to the country, by addin ... in Middle Eastern tourism to the country, by adding more weekly flights to the region. ... will have 3 flights, up from the present 2. The Government has identified the Middle East as one of four ...
17/05/2010 - 19:34 - comment 0
- Holograms Can Defeat Global Counterfeiting Epidemic and Rescue Middle Eastern Governments from Financial Challenges
counterfeiting and falsification could save nations in the Middle East and globally from revenue losses totaling ... holograms with our enforcement methodology and Track & Trace System, we are enabling government agencies ... and inform government institutions of the methods of protecting goods from counterfeiting. These methods ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- How a Middle Eastern bank fought off the global financial crisis and turned around
in YourMiddleEast.com . When it formed in 1985 from the merger of three “stressed’ government-owned banks, ADCB, ... company, 58 percent-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, with a reputation for innovation and strong service, ... INSEAD Professor of Entrepreneurship in his recent case study Middle East Turnaround: Strategy at ADCB ...
08/12/2013 - 08:41 - comment 0
- It's time for an interest rate war in emerging markets, and here's why Middle Eastern economies should take part
that their governments had to intervene and erect capital controls in order to fend off the insatiable appetite ... independence from the central government, but it also underscored the susceptibility of a country that have ... of governments that did too little to structurally reform their economies when they had ample time and too much ...
02/03/2014 - 23:09 - comment 0
- Meet 'TOMC' Iran: the 'other' Middle Eastern country
Middle Eastern Country. lobal markets are on another roller-coaster ride, amid ... such as ‘TOMC’ in internal memorandums: The Other Middle Eastern Country. For Iran, the tide is now turning ... the investment opportunities in Ethiopia and the growing middle class in Addis Ababa, and even Cuba is beginning ...
13/04/2014 - 22:42 - comment 0
- Dubai is severely affecting Middle Eastern stock markets
Dana Gas rose 4.2 percent; it said it had just received $53 million from the Egyptian government out ... (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance, Main headlines, Middle East, UAE) Cairo’s bourse recovered ...
24/12/2013 - 19:29 - comment 0
- The United States' creeping energy revolution that Middle Eastern oil producers must come to terms with
to grips with a complete reversal of that equation. The government has begun approving more natural gas ... in that perspective – if not with a pinch of salt!Sieminski said the US government may want to consider oil swaps ... & Energy, Featured Articles, Middle East) The US Energy Information Administration, ...
23/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- The Top Ten Middle Eastern Airports
lines on the map put there by governments acting on the will of god? Isn't this the same god ...
Blogs Roundup - 07/07/2013 - 08:51 - comment 1
- More employment, end of service pay on the way for Middle Eastern businesses
of Service Benefit Report 2013," reveals positive employment momentum in the Middle East region ... to enhance their EoSB governance. Fifty-four percent of respondents stated they have separated the assets ... on the results of the poll, Jahangir Aka, Managing Director of SEI's Dubai office, said: "In the Middle ...
16/09/2013 - 09:56 - comment 0
- Bank funding in the Middle East doesn't boil down to liquidity alone
and the government related entities (GREs). The context of the Middle Eastern debt market, ... The context of the Middle Eastern debt market, bank ... & Finance, Featured Articles, GCC) The context of the Middle Eastern debt market, bank lending ...
25/08/2014 - 12:32 - comment 0