- Egypt hosts Fifth African Telecom Union's Ministerial Oversight Committee
Union's Ministerial Oversight Committee Twelve African countries including eight ... Telecommunications Union's Ministerial Oversight Committee (MOC). The meeting, which marks the fifth session of the Ministerial committee, is the first to be held in North Africa, and to address chief information ...
15/08/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0
- TRA heads UAE delegation in Information and Communication Technology Arab Ministerial Council Meeting Held in Algeria
submitted by the Arab Permanent Committee for Postal Affairs during held prior to the Ministerial Committee ... delegation at the 17th Arab Information and Communication Technology Ministerial Council meeting which took ... (ICT) Ministerial Council meeting which took place in Algeria on Monday September 30th, 2013. The UAE ...
Press Release - 14/10/2013 - 09:47 - comment 0
- The National Committee for the unification of the addressing system reviews the final edition of the decree issued by the Ministerial Council in this regard
by the Ministerial Council. During a workshop convened in Dubai, the National Committee ... National Committee for the unification ... was issued by the Ministerial Council about the unification of the addressing system in the country. ...
Press Release - 06/01/2013 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Israel to privatize Gapim
Israel’s Ministerial Committee for Privatization ... the method of the divestiture. In April 1997, the Ministerial Committee for Privatization Affairs ... Orthopedic Industry Ltd., and to instruct t Israel’s Ministerial Committee ...
15/08/2010 - 12:37 - comment 0
- Sultan Al Mansoori Chairs the GCC Ministerial Committee for Post, Telecom & IT, Which Issued its Final Recommendations
The GCC Ministerial Committee for Post, telecom ... The GCC Ministerial Committee for Post, telecom and IT has concluded its meeting, which was last Wednesday ... It is worth mentioning that this meeting is the 15th one for the GCC ministerial committee for Telecom, Post ...
18/05/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Committee in Morocco
of the Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Committee for Investment and Partnership (FEMIP). The comm The Moroccan city of Skhirat hosted the fifth edition of the Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Committee for Investment and Partnership (FEMIP). The committee, which gathered the Ministers of Finance of the member ...
18/05/2010 - 13:28 - comment 0
- Yemeni-Libyan Common Ministerial Committee to convene in Tripoli
The Yemeni - Libyan common ministerial committee ... The Yemeni - Libyan common ministerial committee is set to hold its ninth round of meetings in Tripoli, led by the foreign ministries of both countries. According to sources, the committee is expected ...
18/05/2010 - 16:43 - comment 0
- 6th round of Yemeni- Chinese Joint Ministerial Committee to convene
The 6th round of the Yemeni- Chinese Joint Ministerial Committee is to convene in Sana'a next December, SABA reported. Director of the international c The 6th round of the Yemeni- Chinese Joint Ministerial Committee is to convene in Sana'a next ...
18/05/2010 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Meeting of Ministerial Committee for Administrative Organization held
General, chaired on Sunday the meeting of the Ministerial Committee for Administrative Organization. ...
18/05/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Lebanese Ministerial Committee Approves Draft Law to Attract Foreign Investment
A Lebanese ministerial committee approved Monday a draft law promoting foreign investment. A Lebanese ministerial committee ... The committee, said the paper, approved the draft law after adding a few amendments to it as a prelude ...
19/05/2010 - 09:48 - comment 0