- UAE- Switzerland Cooperation Reviewed
for International Economic Affairs, Ministry of Economy and Commerce, have met in Abu Dhabi with Abdullah Salim Al Dharifi, Assistant Under Secretary for International Economic Affairs, Ministry ... Chairman of the Foreign Investment Department at the Swiss Ministry of Economy, according to WAM. ...
18/05/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0
- UAE signs pact with Switzerland to avoid double taxation
financial relations, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently signed a double taxation avoidance agreement with Switzerland. In line with the UAE’s efforts to enhance global financial relations, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently signed a double taxation avoidance agreement with Switzerland. The move ...
Press Release - 11/10/2011 - 11:43 - comment 0
- Syria: Assets frozen in Switzerland, money smuggled to Lebanon
belonging to senior officials in the Syrian regime. According to the spokeswoman for the Ministry of Economy of Switzerland these assets were frozen as part of Swiss sanctions imposed on the Syrian President Bashar ... and add a black page to Switzerland’s colonial history in the Arab region. The measures taken ...
07/07/2011 - 15:04 - comment 1
- They're probably sitting in their banks somewhere: Switzerland working with Egypt, Ukraine to recover stolen assets
that fall between the cracks." Switzerland is working hard to prevent ... evasion could help the campaign, a senior Swiss foreign ministry official said on Wednesday. Swiss ... Zellweger, director of the foreign ministry's international public law department. The Alpine nation ...
05/06/2014 - 13:40 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Economy builds strategic international ties and drives knowledge economy during first half of 2011
economy. The Ministry held five joint economic committee meetings during the first half of 2011 ... the infrastructure to ensure this. The Ministry of Economy has provided a proposal for a Memorandum ... the success of the Ministry’s official visit. The Ministry of Economy has launched several initiatives ...
Press Release - 17/08/2011 - 12:13 - comment 0
- Switzerland blocks Mubarak's assets
Switzerland has blocked around $753 million in assets tied to Egypt's ex-president Hosni Mubarak and his entourage, the Swiss foreign ministry said on Tuesday. Switzerland has blocked around $753 million in assets tied ...
17/10/2012 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Ministry of Economy’s Consumer Protection Department resolves majority of 2523 complaints received in 2009
The Consumer Protection Department in the Ministry of Economy dealt with 2523 complaints in 2009 ... on a weekly basis. Humaid Bin Butti, Executive Director of Commercial Affairs, Ministry of Economy ... Department in the Ministry of Economy dealt with 2523 complaints in 2009 of which 97% were settled ...
01/06/2010 - 14:09 - comment 0
- MoF receives delegation from the Ministry of Economy to discuss financial policy coordination processes
of Coordination of Fiscal Policies, received a delegation from the Ministry of Economy ... , received a delegation from the Ministry of Economy. The visit aimed to inform visitors ... UAE Ministry of Economy ...
Press Release - 04/09/2013 - 13:26 - comment 0
- MoF introduces the latest adopted e-financial systems to a Qatari Ministry of Economy and Finance delegation
delegation from the Qatari Ministry of Economy and Finance (MOEF) at its headquarters in Dubai. The Ministry of Finance (MoF) hosted a two-day long delegation from the Qatari Ministry of Economy and Finance ... at the Economy and Finance Ministry Sheikh Saud bin Nasser Al Thani, in the presence of a number of directors ...
Press Release - 09/09/2013 - 05:33 - comment 0
- Ministry of Economy’s Customer Service Center serves 18,280 customers in 2009
UAE Ministry of Economy reported that 18,280 customers ... the UAE Ministry of Economy reported that 18,280 customers were served by the Customer Service Center ... General of the Ministry of Economy, said the Customer Service Center is one of the Ministry’s key ...
16/05/2010 - 17:02 - comment 0