- Arab-Indian Conference discusses joint renewable energy, technology, infrastructure & SMB projects worth USD 21 billion
of the Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce & Industry; Abdullah Sultan, Secretary General of the Federation; ... Chamber of Commerce & Industry; as well as several private national companies and foreign banks ... approximately USD 21 billion, covering activities in infrastructure, energy, small and medium industries, social ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0
- Qatar: Investors ‘keen in Nepal’s energy, tourism sectors’
tourists discover Nepal’s potential for adventure. Year after year, Nepal’s tourism industry beats ... © Gulf Times Newspaper 2012 (BUSINESS, Featured Articles, Tourism & ... in the energy sector, tourism sector, service sector – hotels, banking companies, insurance companies.” He ...
02/02/2012 - 19:01 - comment 0
- Jordan-Cyprus ready to cooperate on economic ties
and strengthen cooperation in commerce, investment, tourism, energy and health, a Royal Court statement said. ... to develop and strengthen cooperation in commerce, investment, tourism, energy and ... memoranda of understanding on cooperation between their chambers of industry and commerce ...
06/09/2012 - 09:07 - comment 0
- Ministry of Foreign Trade arranging UAE participation in 2011 CITIF & China-Arab States Economic & Trade Forum
the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, departments of economic development and a number of national firms from ... Festival are under the patronage of the Ministry of Commerce of China, the China Council for the Promotion ... The Ministry of Foreign Trade is arranging ...
Press Release - 18/09/2011 - 08:47 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber receives Omani Chamber delegation
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry received a high profile delegation from the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry to exchange expertise, knowledge ... and Industry received a high profile delegation from the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry to exchange ...
Press Release - 24/12/2013 - 06:30 - comment 0
- The Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry hosts the exclusive Real Estate Investment World Summit in October
compliant investments on the rise, the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry has decided t The Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry hosts the exclusive Real Estate Investment World ... the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry has decided to partner with naseba, a leading ...
17/05/2010 - 19:22 - comment 0
- Lubna Al Qasimi discusses bilateral ties & obstacles to UAE’s Indian investments with Indian Minister of Trade & Industry
Khalid Al Qasimi recently met with Anand Sharma, India’s Minister of Commerce and Industry, to discus ... India’s Minister of Commerce and Industry, to discuss ways to develop and strengthen bilateral relations ... tourism and technology. She also emphasised exclusive and diversified investment opportunities in various ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0
- Wataniya Airways showcases success at East Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Exhibition
Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Tourism Sector, participated at East Mediterranean International ... Airways, Kuwait’s best airline, Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Tourism Sector, participated at East ... International Tourism and Travel Exhibition to showcase its unique offering of premium travel services ...
Press Release - 21/02/2011 - 15:11 - comment 0
- Top dollar: Hungarian business leaders consider investment in MENA region
participants will discuss opportunities in banking and finance, SME development, green industries, tourism, agriculture and food industry, life sciences and ICT sectors. ... opportunities] in various sectors including 3 5 in tourism, 17 in renewable energy, 15 ...
13/11/2012 - 10:02 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber discusses investment opportunities in agribusiness, building materials, construction and tourism with Ethiopia
industry sectors of agriculture, construction and tourism. Dubai Chamber ... investment opportunities in key industry sectors of agriculture, construction and tourism. The trade ... in agriculture, agro-industry, manufacturing, mining, infrastructure development, tourism and hospitality." ...
Press Release - 14/05/2012 - 11:44 - comment 0