- In collaboration with the Ministry of ICT STS utilizes IBM technology to implement and deploy the Ministry of Foreign Affair's website and five websi
to that of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Government's E-Gate, to ensure constant update ... embassies website will be connected to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the project will also entail ... of Foreign Affair's official website portal along with five Jordanian embassies websites abroad, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:35 - comment 1
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs opens a representative office in Dubai Chamber Headquarter
a Ministry of Foreign Affairs representative office at the Membership and Documentation Services Department ... Rahman Al Shamlan, Director General of the Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai, and H.E. ... between Dubai Chamber and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to facilitate the provision of all relevant ...
Press Release - 13/05/2012 - 10:42 - comment 0
- A Polish delegation headed by Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shows keen interest in Jafza
Free Zone. Polish Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ms. ... Ministry of Foreign Affairs, included Polish Undersecretary of State, Ministry of State Treasury, ... Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ms. Beata Stelmach, together with top officials ...
Press Release - 15/11/2011 - 09:05 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber brings diplomatic corps face to face with Foreign Ministry for Economic Affairs official
Assistant Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs, and over 90 diplomatic corps running diplomatic missions ... Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs said that the UAE economy has achieved an annual growth rate of 6% ... Dubai’s strategic location and to highlight and promote the various Foreign Direct Investment ...
Press Release - 05/03/2013 - 09:56 - comment 0
- eSense implements stellar evventa® - Office suite to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Jordan
solutions, recently signed an agreement with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Jordan (MoFA), under ... with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Jordan (MoFA), under which eSense will implement its cutting–edge evventa® ... role such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, chose eSense's innovative management and scheduling ...
16/05/2010 - 17:08 - comment 0
- MCIT and Ministry of Foreign Affairs cooperate to modernize five Egyptian consulates
and automation of Egyptian consulates abroad affiliated to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, stated a press ... Egypt’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Minister ... for e-government and improving the quality of administration and monitoring within the Ministry of Foreign ...
15/08/2010 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs adopts Javna’s wireless solutions
Ministry of Foreign Affairs.Over the past months, Javna has employed its wireless technologies and expertise to provide the ministry with five smart messaging services aimed at better serving the ministry ... CEO Mansour Mansour said the Wireless Messaging Platform would provide the Qatari Ministry of Foreign ...
17/05/2010 - 23:29 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade publishes second issue of 'Trade Affairs' newsletter
The UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade’s Department ... The UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade’s Department of Trade Negotiations and World Trade Organisation has published the second edition of its “Trade Affairs” newsletter. The periodical tackles the latest ...
16/05/2010 - 17:47 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade releases first issue of “Trade Affairs” newsletter
The UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade’s (MoFT) Trade ... The UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade’s (MoFT) Trade Negotiations and World Trade Organisation (WTO) ... and the public and private parties who are interested in foreign trade affairs. This can be achieved by providing ...
16/05/2010 - 18:01 - comment 0
- Iraq charge d'affaires summoned by Iranian foreign ministry
d`affaires to Tehran is to be summoned to the Foreign Ministry on Sunday. Speaking in his weekly ... Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi said in Tehran Sunday that the Iraqi charge d`affaires to Tehran is to be summoned to the Foreign ...
18/05/2010 - 14:09 - comment 0