- TAQA and Turkish Energy Ministry agree to form joint committee to explore future energy investment opportunities
and Turkey and to identify investment opportunities in Turkey’s energy sector. ... of developing the relationship between Abu Dhabi and Turkey and to identify investment opportunities in Turkey’s ... included meetings between the TAQA delegation and representatives from the Turkish Energy Ministry, led ...
Press Release - 22/05/2012 - 07:54 - comment 0
- ITWorx develops the ‘best information portal’ for the ministry of investment
customer achievement. The Ministry of Investment in Egypt (MOI) has received one of the industry’s most ... Portal’, for the year 2006-2007, acknowledged the Ministry for the Egyptian Investment Portal (EIP), ... portals in the world. ITWorx has provided the Ministry of Investment with a tool that truly puts all ...
17/05/2010 - 23:20 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Economy meets Macedonian Minister of Foreign Investment to discuss stronger bilateral trade
UAE Ministry of Economy meets Macedonian Minister of Foreign Investment to discuss stronger bilateral ... by H.E. Gligor Tashkovich, Minister of Foreign Investment, to discuss the enhancement of trade relations ... Assistant Undersecretary – Economic Affairs and International Cooperation, UAE Ministry of Economy. ...
17/05/2010 - 20:26 - comment 0
- CREST AND ORAL-B CONTINUE TO INVEST IN SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR ORAL HEALTH IN SAUDI IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MINISTRIES OF HEALTH & EDUCATION
The Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education ... The Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education (MOE), and oral care experts Crest and Oral-B met today to launch year three of their National Oral Care Preventive Programme in schools. Over 130 ministry ...
18/05/2010 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Iraqi Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs is investing ID 10 billion
According to <i>Al-Fourat</i> newspaper, the Iraqi Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs is investing ID 10 billion in major investment projects through the next two, said Mr. Makram Saeed, Head of Maintenance Department in the ministry. The official added that the ministry had decided ...
15/08/2010 - 11:20 - comment 0
- Lebanese ministry reports lower investments in industry
Industrial investment is down in Lebanon. The total capital investment over the same periods declined from LL 3.82 billion to LL 2.67 billion. Industrial investment is down in Lebanon, according to recently released quarterly report by the country’s ...
16/08/2010 - 00:04 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Economy and Planning approves license for new regional investment powerhouse
The UAE Ministry of Economy and planning has granted ... focused private equity firm. The UAE Ministry of Economy and planning has ... Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE. We are seeing the rise of one of the first truly pan-GCC investment ...
15/08/2010 - 10:46 - comment 0
- SAGIA AND MINISTRY OF JUSTICE CONDUCT WORKSHOP ON INVESTMENT REGULATION IN SAUDI ARABIA
(MOJ) and HE Amr Al Dabbagh, Governor of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) i ... of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) inaugurated in SAGIA headquarters a workshop to discuss the Kingdom's investment regulations. A number of judges from MOJ and concerned SAGIA ...
18/05/2010 - 13:22 - comment 0
- Foreign investment essential says Iranian industry ministry
Foreign investment is essential for Iran’s industrial ... investment is essential for Iran’s industrial development, said the country’s Industries and Mines Minister ... said that investment is a prerequisite for employment. While the state budget is capable of creating ...
15/08/2010 - 15:51 - comment 0
- Aiding through investing: Egypt proposes $540 million worth of petrochemical plants to the UAE
to the UAE for a total investment of $540m, according to a senior official at the Ministry of Petroleum. Egypt has proposed three petrochemical projects to the UAE for a total investment of $540m, ... for a total investment of $540m, according to a senior official at the Ministry of Petroleum.The projects ...
23/07/2014 - 03:38 - comment 0