- Eni, Occidental Petroleum and KOGAS Sign Technical Service Contract with Iraq’s South Oil Company and Missan Oil Company to Redevelop Zubair Field
today that they have signed a technical service contract with Iraq's state-owned South Oil Company (SOC) and Missan Oil Company as State Partner, to redevelop the Zubair field, near Basra in southern ... led by Eni (32.81%) with partners Oxy (23.44%), KOGAS (18.75%) and the Missan Oil Company (25%), plans ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0
- MoU signed regarding Missan gas project
Gulfsands Petroleum, a private Houston-based oil and gas company, declared Monday that it had ... oil ministry for the Missan gas project. The project includes the construction of a plant to gather and process associated natural gas from the Missan oil fields. ...
15/08/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Iraq and Shell consortium sign the Majnoon Oilfield contract
The South Oil Company of the Republic of Iraq, the Missan Oil Company of the Republic of Iraq, Shell Iraq Petroleum Development B.V. and Petronas Carigali ... of the Republic of Iraq, the Missan Oil Company of the Republic of Iraq, Shell Iraq Petroleum Development B.V. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Key Production Growth Target Achieved at Iraq’s Zubair Field
Oil Company (25%), signed a technical service contract in late January to redevelop the Zubair field with Iraq's state-owned South Oil Company (SOC) and Missan Oil Company as State Partner. ... and sustained a 10-percent increase in oil production at the Zubair field, near Basra in southern Iraq. ...
07/12/2010 - 15:09 - comment 0
- Iraq oil output set to increase
signed by the Ministry of Oil with international companies specialized in oil production. For his ... The spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, conveyed total oil reserves amount to about 500 billion barrels. The spokesman ...
25/01/2011 - 09:44 - comment 0
- Honeywell's UOP Modular Equipment Solution Selected By Kuwait Energy Company To Treat Natural Gas And Recover High-Value Natural Gas Liquids In Iraq
, and an independent oil and gas exploration and production company operating in the Middle East. The field is a joint development project with Kuwait Energy Iraq Ltd., Turkish Petroleum Overseas Company, South Oil Company and Missan Oil.UOP LLC ( www.uop.com ) is a leading international supplier and licensor of process ...
Press Release - 03/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Oman oil marketing company signs agreement with Port of Duqm company to develop fuel bunkering capabilities
Oman Oil Marketing Company has signed a bunkering ... and ancillary facilities at the Port of Duqm. Oman Oil Marketing Company (omanoil) has ... of Oman Oil Marketing Company. On behalf of the Chief Executive Officer of Port of Duqm Company ...
Press Release - 19/11/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0
- The deadlock deepens further: Kurdistan seizes two oil fields, state-owned oil company
Kurdish forces seized two oilfields in northern Iraq and took over operations from a state-run oil company ... been under the control of the state's North Oil Company (NOC)."The Kurdish Regional ... operations from a state-run oil company on Friday, while Kurdish politicians formally suspended ...
13/07/2014 - 16:52 - comment 0
- Oman oil company’s regasification investment in Chile recognised as one of the country’s safest working environments
of which Oman Oil Company (OOC) owns a 19.6% stake, operates South America’s first liquefied natural gas ... all our group of companies and we will continue to look at ways to strengthen safety awareness ... and the community. All companies in Chile are required to register with the Institute of Work Safety and the Mutuales ...
Press Release - 11/05/2014 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Time to copy the French? US oil companies to rush to Iran next month
on Iran’s oil sector, INOC, National Tanker Company and 14 other oil companies by the US Treasury, a new ... and France and the easing sanctions on Iran’s oil sector, INOC, National Tanker Company and 14 other oil companies by the US Treasury, a new round of oil diplomacy between Iran and the private sector has been ...
11/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0