- Contracts landed by Dubai Airport Freezone based Mitsubishi Middle East exceed AED 552 billion
Office of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. The Dubai Airport Freezone based- ... of the Middle East office of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. (MHI) at the Dubai Airport Freezone suggests ... “Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Middle East can play ...
14/08/2010 - 18:26 - comment 0
- SABIC affiliate awards ”AR-RAZI 5” project contract to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
in Jubail Industrial City, has awarded the "AR-RAZI 5" project contract, which includes engineering and construction, to Mitsubishi Heavy Industri SABIC affiliate, ... project contract, which includes engineering and construction, to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The project ...
15/08/2010 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Coming clean after a parliamentarian probing? Consortium for Kuwait's historic desalination facility revealed
Heavy Industries said its consortium with French firm Sidem has won a $1.4 billion deal to build a power ... Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Standard Chartered Bank.A ... Real Estate, Main headlines, Kuwait) South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries said its consortium ...
17/12/2013 - 12:05 - comment 0
- Vinci and Mitsubishi to build $81 million Egyptian LNG tanks
France’s Vinci Construction Grands Projets and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries have signed a €70.3 million ($81 million) contract with Bechtel ... Grands Projets and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have signed a €70.3 million ($81 ...
15/08/2010 - 14:03 - comment 0
- MHI and Shell sign Memorandum of Understanding to form strategic alliance
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd (MHI) and Shell EP ... alliance to cooperate on business oppor Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd (MHI) ... from Flue Gases, as produced from industrial plants. CO2 capture will be linked, where appropriate, ...
15/08/2010 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Nippon Mitsubishi, Teikoku Oil in gas deal
Mitsubishi Oil Corp announced yesterday a 50-50 joint venture with Teikoku Oil Co Ltd, taking its first ... Japan’s biggest oil refiner Nippon Mitsubishi Oil Corp announced yesterday a 50-50 joint venture with Teikoku Oil Co Ltd, taking its first formal step ...
15/08/2010 - 23:39 - comment 0
- Red Sea Housing Services wins SR 140 million contract from Hyundai Heavy Industries
a major contract worth SAR 140.5 million by the Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. Dr Majid Al Kassabi, ... housing facility for the leading heavy industry company at the Mesaieed Industrial Complex, Qatar, ...
15/08/2010 - 01:03 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank arranges for USD 800 million three year, senior unsecured term loan facility
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. is acting as the Coordinator and Facility Agent, Standard Chartered Bank is acting as the Documentation Agent and Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. is acting as the Signing ... of choice in the UAE First Gulf Bank, FGB, has mandated The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Citibank ...
Press Release - 16/09/2012 - 06:20 - comment 0
- Japanese Water Delegation to Visit UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar
and the Water Re-use Promotion Center. The delegation includes representatives from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Toray Industries Inc, Toyobo Company Ltd, Kubota Corporation and other firms. ...
18/05/2010 - 17:16 - comment 0
- cavotec to supply remote control systems to german heavy transport manufacturer
an agreement with German heavy transport manufacturer Goldhofer to provide advanced radio remote cont Global engineering group Cavotec MSL has entered an agreement with German heavy transport manufacturer ... will be used for Goldhofer’s heavy transport vehicles. Revealing the impacts of the deal, Juergen Strommer, ...
16/05/2010 - 18:09 - comment 0