- Mo' Money Mo' Problems: Melhem Barakat finally pays Najwa Karam her $400K back!
Melhem Barakat has been a naughty boy, well, kinda! The star has finally done the right thing and paid singer Najwa Karam her $400K back! It was only yesterday that we reported singer ...
14/01/2014 - 09:02 - comment 0
- Mo' traffic, mo' problems: Istanbul to build floating carparks
Can't find a parking spot in Istanbul? Why not search for the nearest floating car garage? In Turkey's Istanbul, it may be the only way to find space for your vehicle in the congested city. ...
Editor's Choice - 12/12/2013 - 07:40 - comment 0
- "Mo' money, mo' problems": Italian mafia boss arrested in UAE
An Italian mafia boss accused of crimes including theft, extortion and money laundering was arrested in Dubai International airport this week. A mafia boss wanted by Interpol for commi ...
Editor's Choice - 24/10/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- MoF and DoF Dubai sign MoU to enhance partnership
entities in the UAE, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (Mo ... by HE Younis Haji Al Khouri, Undersecretary of MoF and HE Abdulrahman Al Saleh, Director General of DoF- Dubai, at the Ministry’s Headquarters in Dubai. Commenting on the signing of the MoU, HE Younis Haji ...
Press Release - 11/03/2013 - 06:03 - comment 0
- MoF signs MoU with Jebel Ali Free Zone for the application of international standards on transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) in its Dubai premises. ... of information and its impact on the regional and global economic growth, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently ...
Press Release - 25/03/2013 - 12:40 - comment 0
- MoF and Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry signs MoU on the establishment of the Permanent Exhibition of Islamic Countries’ Goods
(MoF) signed today a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCI). The MoU aims to enhance the mutual cooperation between the two parties and to establish ... group; one of the development organisations that the United Arab Emirates contribute in. The Mo ...
Press Release - 06/12/2012 - 05:32 - comment 0
- MoF signs MoU with Abu Dhabi Fund for Development
Ministry of Finance signed MoU with the Abu Dhabi Fund ... with its efforts to develop strategic partnerships, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) today to enhance joint cooperation efforts ...
Press Release - 21/06/2011 - 13:56 - comment 0
- MoF launches the second phase of the Federal Financial System
government’ directives, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) launched the second phase of the Federal Financial ... the Ministry of Finance (MoF) launched the second phase of the Federal Financial System. The second phase ... with the utmost efficiency and accuracy, and within the approved timeframe as per the law. MoF incorporated ...
Press Release - 30/09/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- MoF discusses updates on the international requirements for transparency and the exchange of information to prepare for the second phase of the Global Forum’s assessment
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently organised ... companies operating in the UAE; the Ministry of Finance (MoF) recently organised a meeting with local ... and International Financial Relations Department at MoF, was attended by representatives from the Ministry ...
Press Release - 15/09/2014 - 10:56 - comment 0
- MoF and NBAD launch a range of e-Dirham smart applications during GITEX 2014
The Ministry of Finance (MoF), in collaboration ... of Finance (MoF), in collaboration with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), will be launching a range ... International Convention and Exhibition Centre from 12 - 16 October, 2014. During Gitex, Mo ...
Press Release - 09/10/2014 - 11:12 - comment 0