- Visa awards LEADER to Emirates NBD in UAE and Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp in KSA for excellence in fraud management
and Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp. at the Visa APCEMEA 2013 Security Summit. Visa Inc. today recognized the contribution of Emirates NBD and Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp ... operational, risk updates and trends with the rest of the industry. Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp ...
Press Release - 29/05/2013 - 11:24 - comment 0
- ZonesCorp organizes blood donation drive
(ZonesCorp) organized a blood donation drive in cooperation with Abu Dhabi Central Blood Bank at its ... local community, The Higher Cooperation for Specialized Economic Zones (ZonesCorp) organized a blood ... campaign reflects ZonesCorp’s belief in enhancing the participation of industrial sector employees ...
Press Release - 22/01/2012 - 09:26 - comment 0
- Mobile video use increasing in Jordan, but no 4G yet
as a report by Cisco Corp. showed that video usage will represent 72 per cent of mobile data traffic ... by Cisco Corp. showed that video usage will represent 72 per cent of mobile data traffic in Middle Eastern ... Internet speeds are necessary,” the expert said. In the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region, mobile ...
03/03/2013 - 13:01 - comment 0
- A game changer for the ME's oil exporters? Exxon eyes major refinery expansion in the US
Exxon Mobil Corp. is considering a multibillion-dollar plan to expand its Beaumont, Texas, refinery ... & Energy, United States) Exxon Mobil Corp. ... Port Arthur refinery and Marathon Petroleum Corp’s Garyville, Louisiana, plant — were planned before ...
27/07/2014 - 04:54 - comment 0
- Ministry of Education of Palestine and Microsoft Corp Enhance ICT at Palestinian Public Schools and Educational Institutions
in addition to Microsoft Live IDs for each individual user. On behalf of Microsoft Corp., Rula Ammuri, ... The Live@Edu suite includes a rich set of collaboration services and communications tools as well as mobile ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Symantec Unveils Mobile Security and Management Strategy for Enterprises, Consumers and Communication Service Providers
Platform Support to Help Customers Protect and Manage Mobile Devices. Symantec Corp. (Nasdaq: SYMC) today announced a major update to its mobile security and management strategy – a broad approach to provide mobile solutions for enterprises, consumers and communication service ...
18/10/2010 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Symantec Internet Security threat report reveals the rise of mobile security threats, viruses and bots in the UAE
Symantec Corp announced the findings of its Global ... Symantec Corp, today announced the findings of its Global Internet Security Threat Report, Volume 17 , ... are increasing, and that attackers are focusing on mobile threats. The report also highlights The UAE as a highly ...
Press Release - 15/05/2012 - 10:54 - comment 0
- The end of an era: 75 years later, Abu Dhabi to sell oil at premium prices
with BP PLC, Exxon Mobil Corp, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Total SA and Partex Oil & Gas to run the fields, ... agreement with BP PLC, Exxon Mobil Corp, Royal Dutch Shell P ... executives. Abu Dhabi has also green lighted US-based Occidental Petroleum Corp, China National Petroleum ...
16/01/2014 - 20:34 - comment 0
- After a 150 year-old legacy, Microsoft to purchase Nokia's handset business for $7.2 billion
technology brands. Microsoft Corp said it will buy Nokia Oyj's phone business and license its patents for 5.44 billion euros ($7.2 billion), making its boldest foray yet into mobile ... - is still the world's No. 2 mobile phone maker behind Samsung, but it is not in the top five ...
03/09/2013 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Exxon Mobil Leads Fortune 500 List
Exxon Mobil Corp. ended the 15-year reign of General Motors Corp. (GM) as number one on the annual Fortune 500 list with the company’s highest-ever revenues of $210 billion for 2000. Exxon Mobil Corp. ended the 15-year reign of General ...
15/08/2010 - 16:00 - comment 0