- Morsi supporters call for demonstrations: "Pray for Egypt"
on the day of Arafat on the eve of the Eid. The National Alliance to Support ... the slogan "pray for Egypt" on Monday. Monday is the day of Arafat on the eve of Eid ... to participate in the 'Pray For Egypt' million-man march from noon until sunset on Arafat ...
14/10/2013 - 07:45 - comment 0
- A Palestinian protestor wearing a costume of late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat holds a banner reading in Arabic: "Congratulations for the national unity of the Palestinian people, live Palestine united" during a demonstration in Gaza City in solidarit
A Palestinian protestor wearing a costume of late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat holds a banner reading in Arabic: "Congratulations for the national ... in solidarity with Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike in Israeli jails on May 5, 2014. AFP PHOTO/MOHAMMED ...
08/05/2014 - 12:55 - comment 0
- Arafat biopic, 99 superheroes, Arab communities abroad come to life in DIFF Arabian Nights showcase
and Nobel Peace Prize winner Yasser Arafat, the return of Paradise Now director Hany Abu-Assad ... to the public, held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President ... 12 and Dec. 13 at MoE 7. Richard Symons’ The Price of Kings – Yasser Arafat , documents ...
Press Release - 04/12/2011 - 08:18 - comment 0
- King Mohammed VI Returns to Morocco
Morocco’s King Mohammed VI arrived in Agadir Monday, ... Morocco’s King Mohammed VI arrived in Agadir Monday, coming from Beirut at the end of a visit during which ... Mohammed VI, chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, conducted diplomatic moves following the deterioration ...
18/05/2010 - 16:54 - comment 0
- Haaretz: Ramon, Arafat’s Advisor Proposed ‘Ceasefire’ Plan
Israeli Labor MK Haim Ramon, and Mohammed Rashid, economic adviser to Palestinian President Yasser Arafat, have formulated a ceasefire plan to enable Israeli Labor MK Haim Ramon, and Mohammed Rashid, economic adviser to Palestinian President Yasser Arafat ...
18/05/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Arab Knesset Member: Peace with Sharon Impossible, Arafat’s Safety is a Red Line
Arab Knesset member Mohammed Barakeh said that any harm against the Palestinian leadership and President Yasser Arafat in particular will put Israel i By: Eyad Khalifa Albawaba.com - Amman Arab Knesset member Mohammed Barakeh said ...
18/05/2010 - 17:26 - comment 0
- Powell-Arafat meet postponed; White House calls on Arafat to denounce Jerusalem bombing
A meeting between Secretary of State Colin Powell and Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat has been postponed ... that the U.S. Secretary of State was reviewing whether to meet with Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat ... a Jerusalem marketplace Friday, the White House called on Arafat to publicly denounce the “terrorist act” ...
18/05/2010 - 16:52 - comment 0
- Arafat receives phone call from Egyptian President
Egyptian President Mohammed Hosni Mubarak on Friday called Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. During their conversation, they reviewed the latest dev Egyptian President Mohammed Hosni Mubarak on Friday called Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. ...
18/05/2010 - 14:27 - comment 0
- Sisi reshuffles top Egyptian army posts sparking renewed presidency rumours
El-Gebeily, the former chief-of-staff. Former commander Major General Mohamed Arafat was made head ... Wasfy, the commander of the second army, was replaced with Major General Mohamed El-Shahat, the second ... the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi last July. Wasfy was appointed head ...
18/03/2014 - 08:46 - comment 0
- Arafat Heads to Morocco for Meeting with King, US Envoy
Mohammed VI as well as the US Middle East troubleshooter Dennis Ross. Arafat aide Nabil Abu Rudeina ... Palestinian President Yasser Arafat left Gaza Tuesday for Morocco, where he is due to hold talks with King Mohammed VI as well as the US Middle East ...
19/05/2010 - 10:06 - comment 0