- Al Ramz inks Tadawul trade access deal with KSA’s Al Jazira Capital
Tarek Aba AlKhail, the CEO and Managing Director of Al Jazira Capital. It is in line with Al Ramz’s ... through the years,” added Ziad Tarek Aba AlKhail, Al Jazira Capital. Al Jazira Capital ... Al Ramz Securities has announced that it has signed ...
Press Release - 20/05/2012 - 08:39 - comment 0
- Expert: Yemen president expected to leave country soon
Saleh. This came as Salam Mohammed, head of the Aba'ad Centre for Studies predicted ... President Ali Saleh. This came as Salam Mohammed, head of the Aba'ad Centre for Studies predicted ... Yemeni Foreign Minister Abu Bakr al-Qirbi on Monday ...
21/03/2011 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Saudi And Gulf "Tatees" Champions Challenged Red Bull Pyramid In Al-Thomamah
-Hashilo Third place: Sulaiman Aba Al-Khail © 2010 ... Al-Khalifio Second place: Mohammed Al-Enezio Third place: Ahmed Maeini • 4-wheels motorcycles ... championship for "Al-Tatees" motor sport in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states. The championship ...
18/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0
- The trouble with Yemen's bus 'organizers'
and extortion,” said Abas Mohammed, a bus driver on the Al-Sateen Street-Shumaila Road in Sana'a. “If we ... Abas Mohammed spends his day from dawn until dusk driving a minibus, known by locals ... in Al-Mishbahi roundabout, Zayed Mohammed, said some regulators are appointed by drivers themselves or by owners ...
17/12/2012 - 10:03 - comment 0
- Credit Suisse expands regional presence with brokerage business in Saudi Arabia
Financing Company, Ali Zaid Al Quraishi & Brothers Company, Sheik Mohammed Aba Al Khail, Omran Bin Mohammed Al Omran & Partners Company, Dr. Saleh Al Omair and ABQ Investments Ltd. Joachim H. ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Saudi Arabia) ...
15/08/2010 - 10:28 - comment 0
- Lost in translation: Saudi Holy Mosques' sermons soon available in English
at the Two Holy Mosques . Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, head of the presidency, and Suleiman bin Abdullah Aba Al-Khail, IMIU’s rector, signed the deal. According to the Dean of Languages and Translation at IMIU, 76 sermons totaling 1,027 pages have been compiled so far. Al-Sudais thanked the Saudi ...
Editor's Choice - 17/05/2013 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Emaar launches luxurious ‘Mulberry at Park Heights’ homes in prestigious Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammed Bin Rashid City
by the junction of Umm Al Suqeim Road and Al Khail Road, in easy access of Sheikh Zayed Road and only a 10-minute ... The development embodies the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President ... Holding and Emaar Properties in Mohammed Bin Rashid City, has been launched for sale. ...
Press Release - 23/02/2014 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding launch exclusive ‘Dubai Hills’ gated golf-course community in MBR City
Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President has unveiled Dubai Hills, the first ... venture in the region’s real estate sector, announced by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al ... Hills development will be located between Emirates Road and Al Khail Road, with easy access to all ...
Press Release - 09/12/2012 - 11:12 - comment 0
- RIYADH BUSINESS WOMEN’S EXECUTIVE BOARD ORGANIZES THE FIRST BUSINESS WOMEN’S MEET ON SAUDI ARABIA’S ASCESSION TO THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION
Ibrahim – board member• Ms. Aziza bint Abdulaziz Al Khateeb – board member• Ms. Fayza bint Othman Aba Al Khail – board member• Ms. Munira bint Abdullah Al Sulaiman – board member• Ms. Nora bint Saeed Al Amri – ... interactive and beneficial two day sessions and workshops, stated HH Princess Fahda bint Bandar bin Mohamed ...
18/05/2010 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Riyadh business women’s executive board organizes first meet on Saudi Arabia’s ascession to the World Trade Organization
– board member• Ms. Aziza bint Abdulaziz Al Khateeb – board member• Ms. Fayza bint Othman Aba Al Khail – board member• Ms. Munira bint Abdullah Al Sulaiman – board member• Ms. Nora bint Saeed Al Amri – ... sessions and workshops, stated Princess Fahda bint Bandar bin Mohamed bin Abdulrahman, the President ...
15/08/2010 - 10:25 - comment 0