- Saudi Arabia, desperate for knowledge
Conference opened by Economy and Planning Minister Muhammed Al-Jasser in Riyadh on Tuesday, is focusing ... Al-Jasser said such a development would bring an economic renaissance in the Kingdom. He explained ... Incubation Conference opened by Economy and Planning Minister Muhammed Al-Jasser in Riyadh on Tuesday, ...
05/11/2013 - 21:44 - comment 0
- First Saudi insurance forum to open in Jeddah
Dr. Mohammed Al-Jasser, Vice Governor of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), will deliver a keynote address at the First Saudi Insurance Forum which begins in the Red Sea port city of Jeddah Tuesday Dr. Mohammed Al-Jasser, Vice Governor ...
15/08/2010 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Saudi banks not hit by global economic crisis
Dr. Mohammed Al Jasser. Al Jasser said in an interview with CNBC Arabiya that the Kingdom’s ... achieved, especially in regard to the Kingdom’s financial stability,” said Al Jasser, noting that “115% ...
14/08/2010 - 18:29 - comment 0
- For the "deserving"? Saudi Arabia introduces new welfare program for select citizens
institutions. Economy and Planning Minister Mohammed Al-Jasser said the new Cabinet decisions would ... institutions. Economy and Planning Minister Mohammed Al-Jasser said the new Cabinet decisions would enhance ... seek jobs without income disruption is a humanitarian scheme,” he said. Al-Jasser said the new ...
07/01/2014 - 11:56 - comment 0
- Saudi king makes major cabinet reshuffle
Mohammed al Jasser was chosen to be the new governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), promoted ...
16/05/2010 - 17:09 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia makes the grade by placing higher education as its top priority
Mohammed Al-Jasser said the establishment of more universities would boost the Kingdom’s progress and prosperity. “Saudi Arabia’s five-year plans have given top priority to education ,” he said. Mohammed ... of three years: Sheikh Yusuf bin Abdullah Al-Shubaily, Sheikh Ahmed bin Yahiya Al-Faifi, Mohammed bin ...
08/04/2014 - 08:10 - comment 0
- “STC Enterprise” concludes strategic cooperation agreement with “SPA”
was signed by Eng. Mohammed Nasser Al Jasser, STC’s Vice President for Enterprise Services, and Faisal Al ...
Press Release - 18/10/2012 - 04:32 - comment 0
- Booming Saudi economy prompts Marsh & McLennan Companies to expand presence
Agency (SAMA), Dr. Mohammed Al Jasser stated “We are an emerging economy and we expect value added ...
05/12/2010 - 06:13 - comment 0
- Saudi Telecom buys 35% of Oger Telecom
interest in Oger Telecom for a net price of US$ 2.56 billion. The agreement was signed by Dr. Muhammad Al Jasser, Chairman of the Board of Saudi Telecom and Mr. Mohammed Al Hariri, Chairman of Oger Telecom. Dr. Muhammad Al Jasser said: “This investment is consistent with our expansion strategy and it offers ...
15/08/2010 - 00:16 - comment 0
- Spending their way out of trouble? Welfare spending and Saudi Arabia's pursuit of an economic 'qualitative shift'
Mohammed al-Jasser said. “You can spend on education, but then you can measure the quality ...
07/05/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0