- Hizbullah says it has enough weapons, no need to smuggling
not be re-supplied. Senior Hizbullah official and former Energy Minister Mohammed Fneish said the U.N. report ... missions," Fneish said in remarks published by Lebanese newspapers on Friday. "Hence, it (resistance) is in no need for smuggled arms," Fneish was quoted as saying. According to him, Hizbullah leader ...
17/05/2010 - 23:28 - comment 0
- Who will save Lebanon’s electricity sector?
of the government and especially that of current Energy and Water Minister, Mohammed Fneish, who oversees EDL. ... For a growing number of Lebanese, Fneish's claim that the causes behind these problems are skyrocketing oil ... on the state agenda for years, but has been held up for political reasons. Fneish, a Hizbullah man, has ...
15/08/2010 - 10:12 - comment 0
- Hizbullah dismisses terrorism charges
movement's Mohammed Fneish, a former energy minister. On Monday, President Nicolas Sarkozy's ... the Zionist lobby" in France, said Fneish, one of Hizbullah's two representatives to the conference, ...
17/05/2010 - 21:55 - comment 1
- Hizbullah to send former minister to Paris talks
Mohammed Fneish to the two-member team, along with foreign affairs chief Nawaf Mussawi, a spokesman told AFP . Fneish was energy minister in the government of Prime Minister Fuad Siniora ...
17/05/2010 - 21:55 - comment 0
- Opposition ministers expected to quit Lebanese government
Deputy Speaker MP Ali Hassan Khalil, Minister: Mohammed Fneish, Hussein Hajj Hassan, Fadi Abboud, ... The bloc is demanding to hold a cabinet meeting or the ministers will quit. Minister Fneish said ...
13/01/2011 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Hezbollah and Lebanese Progressive Socialist Party agree to expedite cabinet formation
Hassan's home were Minister Mohammed Fneish, MP Hassan Fadlallah and Wafiq Safa. Sources told As Safir ...
19/07/2013 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Lebanese political dialogue resumes
was represented by cabinet minister Mohammed Fneish as well as parliament members Mohammed Raad and Hussein Hajj ...
18/05/2010 - 11:08 - comment 1
- Lebanon: Unity government holds first meeting
Boutros Harb, Tarek Metri, Mohammed Fneish, Jean Ogassapian, Wael Abou Faour, Ziad Baroud, Jebran Bassil, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:25 - comment 0
- Lebanon: New government includes Hizbullah member
base and must be represented." HIzbUllah member Mohammed Fneish becomes energy minister ...
18/05/2010 - 13:22 - comment 0
- Lebanon calls to UN investigation into political murders as five ministers suspend their cabinet membership
Environment Minister Yacoub Sarraf. Mohammed Fneish, Hizbullah Energy Minister, also objected ... Fneish stressed, however, that the move on the part of the ministers was not a desertion ...
18/05/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0