- Prince Dr. Abdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Ayaf Al Miqren, Mayor of Riyadh region opens Saudi Build/Stone 2009
Abdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Ayaf Al Miqren, Mayor of Riyadh region has yesterday (Sunday, Shawwal 15, 1430H / October 4, 2009) inaugurated Saudi Build/Stone 2009 at the newly completed Riyadh International Exhibition ... as representatives from diplomatic missions based in Riyadh. Saudi Build/Stone 2009, the biggest business-to-business ...
16/05/2010 - 17:33 - comment 0
- Concorde Highlights Latest Products and Offers in Riyadh Travel Fair
in the annual Riyadh Travel Fair, which is taking place at Four Seasons Hotel – Kingdom Tower from 15th to 18th April. Concorde Hotel Fujairah announces its participation in the annual Riyadh ... by General Manager Mohamed Fekry, the property highlights its latest products and offers, including ...
Press Release - 17/04/2014 - 07:27 - comment 0
- IHG signs Crowne Plaza in Riyadh’s upcoming technology complex
travel,” said H.E Mohammed Bin Abdullah Al Kherashi. “Crowne Plaza Riyadh ITCC will cater to the expected ... IHG signs Crowne Plaza in Riyadh’s upcoming technology complex InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) ... the signing of a Crowne Plaza in the Information Technology and Communication Complex (ITCC) in Riyadh ...
16/05/2010 - 17:51 - comment 0
- Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Riyadh 2010 posts huge visitor turnout
Running from December 12 to 14, 2010, Cityscape Riyadh ... of Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event – Cityscape Riyadh 2010 in a strong show of support for Riyadh's urban development plans and full confidence in the Saudi real ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:00 - comment 0
- Emaar launches luxurious ‘Mulberry at Park Heights’ homes in prestigious Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammed Bin Rashid City
Holding and Emaar Properties in Mohammed Bin Rashid City, has been launched for sale. ... of the future developed by a joint venture of Meraas Holding and Emaar Properties PJSC in Mohammed Bin Rashid ... The development embodies the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President ...
Press Release - 23/02/2014 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Diamonds are forever?! Inshallah, says KSA after Riyadh captures seven percent of global trade
at the conclusion of a jewelry event in Riyadh. The expert expected that gold prices would register a record ... a year ago. Mohamed Al Kuwhaji, another expert, called on the concerned bodies to show more ...
27/04/2014 - 12:00 - comment 0
- Investors hunt for opportunities at Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event
The Riyadh International Urban Development and Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Riyadh 2011 is expected to set a new benchmark among Riyadh’s real ... economic outlook and its implications for the growing Saudi real estate market, the Riyadh International ...
Press Release - 28/11/2011 - 08:05 - comment 0
- Mohammed Riyad, a Mounted Mamluke, Fears His Horse
Fear of falling to his death from a horse has prompted Egyptian actor Mohammed Riyadh to refuse to perform in a scene in the TV series Al Amira Wal Mamluk Fear of falling to his death from a horse has prompted Egyptian actor Mohammed Riyadh to refuse ...
01/08/2010 - 19:54 - comment 0
- Vice Governor of Riyadh receives Egyptian Ambassador
of Riyadh region, received in Riyadh Sunday Egyptian ambassador to the Kingdom, Mohammed Rafiq Kh Saudi Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz, the vice-governor of Riyadh region, received in Riyadh Sunday Egyptian ambassador to the Kingdom, Mohammed Rafiq Khaleel, according to SPA. The two discussed issues ...
18/05/2010 - 16:40 - comment 0
- Mohammad Riyadh Re-Groups with ‘Who Doesn’t Love Fatima?’ Team
Renowned actor Mohammed Riyadh is currently shooting ... Renowned actor Mohammed Riyadh is currently shooting the outdoor scenes of the new series Al Madhi Yaoud ... Zizi Al Badrawi and Rania Farid Shawqi. Mohammed Riyadh told the UAE daily Al Bayan ...
01/08/2010 - 19:56 - comment 0