- Public sector wage increase wrangling continues in Lebanon
in Lebanon is continuing, with the Finance Minister, Mohammed Safadi, saying that he is committed to wage increase that came in to effect in February. Finance Minister Mohammad Safadi ... since the beginning of the month. Safadi rebuffed reports that his ministry was delaying payments. ...
24/09/2012 - 09:28 - comment 0
- Strike's out! Open-ended protests halted as salary scale bill set to pass in Lebanon
Safadi criticized the manner in which the bill was approved. The head of the public school teachers union Hanna ... Gharib told The Daily Star over the telephone. But Safadi feared that the hasty step taken ... this balance,” the minister said in a statement sent to the media. Safadi added that he had raised a number ...
24/03/2013 - 07:29 - comment 0
- Lebanese official puts forward plan to "salvage" restive Tripoli
with Caretaker Minister Mohammed al-Safadi, who both hail from Tripoli, to work along with other officials ...
02/12/2013 - 12:13 - comment 0
- Lebanon: Premier-designate holds talks regarding new cabinet
the defense or foreign portfolios as suitable seats. MP Mohammed Safadi, representing the Tripoli ...
17/05/2010 - 20:18 - comment 0
- Lebanon risks fallout if budget row persists
Minister Mohammed Safadi, who is aware that this initial draft is unlikely to receive support without some ... gas network,” Wazneh said. He also noted that Safadi has allocated more money for projects aimed at the agriculture sector, which was neglected by previous governments. Bur Wazneh disputed Safadi’s economic ...
25/10/2011 - 08:25 - comment 0
- Syria ready to activate electricity agreement with Lebanon
added Energy and Hydraulics Minister Mohammed al-Safadi and his Syrian counterpart Ahmed Khaled al-Ali ...
15/08/2010 - 01:18 - comments 10
- ‘Emad’s time’: Saudi drama shot in Jordan
of this injustice,” the series director Mohammed al Awali told the paper. He added, “the script was written ... are Abeer Eisa, Shafiqah al Tall, Nadera Omran, Lara al Safadi and Margo Haddad in addition to the Saudi actors Mustafa Bakhsh and Mohammed Bakhsh -- Albawaba.com ...
01/08/2010 - 19:48 - comment 0
- Banque Libanaise pour le Commerce predicts strong 2001 profits
businessman and recently elected parliamentarian Mohammed Safadi and his Saudi partners, who together own 56 percent of BLC. The Safadi group and his partners accumulated their stake by purchasing both ...
15/08/2010 - 23:58 - comment 0
- Lebanese ministers can't decide on salary scales
Minister Mohammad Safadi. Safadi, who has been battling health problems of late, was one of four ministers ... social and security issues.” The president also discussed this week’s announcement that Mohamed Mursi ...
28/06/2012 - 14:15 - comment 0
- Capital inflows coming to the rescue of the Lebanese economy? yes and no
this year, a Parliament committee, working closely with caretaker Finance Minister Mohammed Safadi ...
24/09/2013 - 12:30 - comment 0