- If you say so: Iran affirms that oil prices won't drop below 100$
Oil prices will not drop below $100 per barrel in 2014, according to Mohsen Qamsari, the director ... News Agency quoted Qamsari as saying on Saturday. On Friday, Brent crude, which is used as a benchmark ... & Energy, Iran) Oil prices will not drop below $100 per barrel in 2014, according to Mohsen ...
26/05/2014 - 01:37 - comment 0
- Overly confident about its infrastructure capacities? Iran to resume 1997 oil swaps
says. Mohsen Qamsari, director for international affairs at National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), ... of crude oil swap with its northern neighbors, a senior Iranian oil official says.Mohsen Qamsari, director ... swap. Qamsari noted that Iran can handle the swap of 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil ...
19/03/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Who's being replaced? Iran to export 400,000 bpd to China
has reached an agreement with China for the export of more than 400,000 bpd,” Mohsen Qamsari, director ...
14/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Envisioning the possible: how exactly would the Iranian economy look like without sanctions?
at Iran's national oil company, Mohsen Qamsari, expects oil exports will grow if sanctions relief becomes a long-term exercise.Qamsari, in comments published by Iranian newspapers, said oil exports had already ...
15/01/2014 - 20:55 - comment 0
- Iran's oil industry wants its old clients back
oil are making the preparations for raising their crude oil purchases from Iran,” Mohsen Qamsari ...
30/10/2013 - 14:02 - comment 0