- IMF will leave that currency alone, says Egypt's Finance Minister
on a $4.8 plus loan deal, Egyptian Finance Minister Momtaz El-Said told Ahram Online in a telephone interview Friday. “We are in the technical discussion phase with the IMF” El-Said reveals. IMF’s ... programme, El-Said details. “The economic reform programme will be implemented over two years starting ...
04/11/2012 - 16:16 - comment 0
- New Egyptian tax policies not at IMF behest, finance minister claims
where our economy needs it the most, El-Said claimed while addressing a group of Egyptian businessmen and investors. El-Said denied criticisms by opposition groups that the hikes are part of an austerity ... chosen as to keep low-income citizens unaffected," El-Said said during the press conference. ...
25/12/2012 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Egypt to finalise IMF plan
Egyptian Finance Minster Momtaz El-Said told Ahram Online on Sunday. El-Said denied reports ... a proposed $4.8 billion loan from the IMF, Egyptian Finance Minster Momtaz El-Said told Ahram Online ... tax and additional taxes on cigarettes and mobile-phone calls," El-Said explained. ...
22/10/2012 - 08:39 - comment 0
- IMF and Egypt deal could start this year
Egypt's finance minister Momtaz El-Said has said ... a long-awaited $4.8 billion loan, Al-Ahram newspaper reports. Finance minister Momtaz El-Said also said ... and mobile-phone calls ," El-Said explained to Ahram Online at the time. ...
29/10/2012 - 11:59 - comment 0
- Egypt: New cabinet officially declared
The foreign minister, Mohamed Kamel Amr, as well as finance, Momtaz El-Said, keep their portfolios. They both ...
02/08/2012 - 13:00 - comment 0
- Egypt's international reserves fall
Qatar. Finance Minister Momtaz El-Said was quoted by state media earlier in October as saying ...
08/10/2012 - 14:01 - comment 0
- Egypt's stock market crashes as fears over the currency and military action in Syria worry investors
minister last Friday had undermined investor confidence. Interviewed last Friday, Momtaz El-Said said ... by the Cabinet. "[El-Said's statement] led investors to really doubt the credibility of the government," said Mostafa ...
02/10/2012 - 14:32 - comment 0
- Long-awaited IMF loan to Egypt should be completed by October end
with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) at meetings in Cairo in late October. Finance Minister Momtaz El-Said ...
09/10/2012 - 14:40 - comment 0
- Bread price fluctuations to be introduced in parts of Egypt.
the difference between the cost price and selling price. Minister of Finance Momtaz El-Said stated ...
01/11/2012 - 09:57 - comment 0
- Separate strikes, same aim: Egyptians demand reform and pay increases
spending. Last week, Finance Minister Momtaz El-Said blamed the growth in wage bill by 11 per cent ...
17/09/2012 - 14:12 - comment 0