- Mona Eltahawy arrested but was it freedom of speech or 15-minutes of fame?
Outspoken Egyptian-American journalist Mona Eltahawy ... in the Subway. Outspoken Egyptian-American journalist Mona Eltahawy was arrested ... on Twitter, tweet that Mona Eltahawy was arrested." Since then the social networking site has been filled ...
Editor's Choice - 01/10/2012 - 16:30 - comment 0
- I had an Arabian dream
Mona Eltahawy lastoadri ...
Blogs Roundup - 24/02/2011 - 16:09 - comment 0
- Sekhmet's Tits - a poem for women's rights or ammunition for bigots?
Liberal Egyptian blogger Mona Eltahawy waxes eloquent about women's rights but some see it as cheap porn. Is she helping or hurting the cause she's ... Mona Eltahawy ASG's counter-hegemony unit ...
Blogs Roundup - 26/12/2012 - 14:01 - comment 0
- Turkish Coffee House Beats Starbucks for Good Chats
How the Turkish Coffee house could teach the world a thing or two about buzzing conversation: a standoff with the American coffee shop; Mona ElTahawy released from Egyptian detention Tweets and Talks about her ordeal; The fate of Libyan loyalists at the UN; ...
Blogs Roundup - 24/11/2011 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Ground Zero is Party Central
Mona Eltahawy Beirut Spring ...
Blogs Roundup - 04/05/2011 - 15:26 - comment 0
- The Qatar military celebrates National Day... in the sky, on the sea, and in Porsche's...
MONA ELTAHAWY THE BLACK IRIS ...
Blogs Roundup - 27/12/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- Football, feminism and Palestine
Jaraad Mona Eltahawy ...
Blogs Roundup - 01/04/2012 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Girls who hate boys, who hate girls! The Middle East Gender Conflict
Who started it anyway? A girl hates back! Haters gonna hate when Jordanian blogger shares her man-hatred, diving female neck deep into the gender wars unleashed by Mona Eltahawy asking Why 'They' Hate Us; Flirting with the debate on misogyny; ...
Blogs Roundup - 28/04/2012 - 13:39 - comment 0
- Hats off on Labor Day to the Arab worker! Celebrating Unappreciated Jobs
May 1, the day of the working man, and woman of course, is upon us. In the Middle East, the 1st of May, 2012, 'Labor Day' is a chance to shift our attention to the working class man or woman (leaving Mona Eltahawy crying misogyny aside), as we tip our hats off to the daily work that surrounds ...
Slideshow - 30/04/2012 - 18:51 - comment 0
- Yahoo! Business & Human Rights Program and Maktoob host women leaders from MENA
positive change in the world. Moderated by award winning journalist and human rights activist Mona Eltahawy, participants focused on how technology and media can amplify women’s voices and support women’s ...
Press Release - 19/01/2012 - 15:10 - comment 0