- Dubai Islamic Bank ratings affirmed by Moody’s
Issuer ratings have been affirmed by Moody’s at Baa1 Dubai Islamic Bank Group (DIB) today announced that its Long Term Issuer ratings have been affirmed by Moody’s at Baa1. The bank ratings, put on a review late last year when Moody’s took action on all major Dubai-based banks, have now ...
Press Release - 16/05/2013 - 05:31 - comment 0
- Too moody? Moody's comes under fire ahead of Turkey rating
unfairly by international rating agencies on Tuesday, as he targeted Moody's for its possible ... deserves better grades in the ratings given by agencies. Moody's will announce its decision ... Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekçi told a TV program on Tuesday that he expects Moody's to revise ...
06/08/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Moody’s: Gulf Bank well positioned to take advantage of lending opportunities in Kuwait
Moody's Investors Service has reported that Gulf ... advantage of lending opportunities in Kuwait. Moody's Investors Service, one ... opportunities in Kuwait. This came after their rating assessment in May 2014, where Moody’s affirmed ...
Press Release - 05/06/2014 - 12:15 - comment 0
- Moody’s: NBK Well Positioned to Take Advantage of New Business Opportunities
Moody’s Investors Service said that National Bank ... Moody’s Investors Service said that National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) is well positioned to take advantage ... opinion report released today (Wednesday 16 April 2014), Moody’s stressed that NBK is one of the few local ...
Press Release - 17/04/2014 - 07:30 - comment 0
- Moody's reaffirms GIB’s credit rating of A3
The international credit rating agency Moody’s ... Moody’s Investors Service has reaffirmed Gulf International Bank’s (GIB) long-term and short-term foreign currency deposit ratings of A3 and P-2 respectively. Moody’s explained in its report that GIB’s solid ...
Press Release - 24/04/2012 - 10:14 - comment 0
- Moody’s affirms Gulf Bank’s Baa2 rating and positive outlook
Moody's Investors Service, one of the world’s ... overall rating of Baa2. Moody's Investors Service, one of the world’s ... overall rating of Baa2. While affirming the positive outlook, Moody’s highlighted in its comments ...
Press Release - 01/05/2014 - 07:40 - comment 0
- Moody’s assigns NBK a stable outlook and financial strength of “C” on the back of a weakening operating environment in Kuwait
Moody’s Investors Service today affirmed NBK “Stable” outlook. Moody’s also assigned NBK a standalone Bank Financial Strength Rating (BFSR) of “C. Moody’s Investors Service today affirmed National Bank of Kuwait’s (NBK) “Stable” outlook. Moody’s also ...
Press Release - 22/06/2011 - 13:47 - comment 0
- National Bank of Fujairah receives investment grade rating from international rating agencies Moody’s and S&P
that it has received a Baa1/Prime-2 deposit rating from Moody’s and a BBB+/A-2 rating from Standard & ... that it has received a Baa1/Prime-2 deposit rating from Moody’s and a BBB+/A-2 rating from Standard & ... framework. Moody’s commented that the ratings build on the positive profile the bank has established ...
Press Release - 01/04/2014 - 07:21 - comment 0
- Sharjah gets top ratings from both Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s
Times. Moody’s has assigned Sharjah a long-term rating of A3, with a stable outlook, while ... government debt is very low at around six per cent of GDP as of 2012 and Moody’s expects it to remain below ...
09/01/2014 - 11:20 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank becomes the only Islamic bank in the UAE to be rated A1 by Moody’s & A+ by Fitch
an A1 rating by Moody’s and an A+ by Fitch, the highest ratings awarded to an Islamic Bank in the UAE. Al Hilal Bank has announced that it has been awarded an A1 rating by Moody’s and an A+ by Fitch, the highest ratings awarded to an Islamic Bank in the UAE. Moody’s extended Al Hilal Bank an A1 rating ...
Press Release - 09/09/2013 - 12:20 - comment 0