- Has Rouhani made Iran's government more inclusive?
as they watched Rouhani take office, but has Rouhani helped make Iran's government more inclusive? ... appointed three women as deputies. "The government couldn’t hand over any ministry ... of gaining such top posts, thus lowering their expectations. And seizing mid-level positions in government ...
06/05/2014 - 08:55 - comment 0
- New report says Egyptian government must do more to stop sexual violence
of feminists and human rights groups blames the Egyptian government for not doing enough to stop sexual violence in Egypt. A report blaming consecutive governments in Egypt ... by the UN-Egypt's Demographic Centre and the National Planning Institute, more than 99 percent of hundreds of women ...
16/04/2014 - 19:02 - comment 0
- Dubai eGovernment to showcase more than 2,000 services from 28 different government entities at GITEX 2010
that it will conduct a presentation of more than 2,000 eServices being offered by 28 government departments during its ... agreements. With an eye to accommodate more visitors, Dubai eGovernment also announced that its exhibition ... and more spacious exhibition area for all government departments under a unified platform. H.E. Ahmed ...
12/10/2010 - 09:36 - comment 0
- Imdaad Shows Strong Support to UAE Government’s Emiratisation Program
for UAE Nationals, to bolster its efforts to get more Emiratis into its work force. The company’s ... is also its expression of support to the UAE Government’s Emiratisation program. Imdaad has been ... in this year’s event. Jamal Abdulla Lootah, CEO, Imdaad, said: “The main objective of the UAE Government’s ...
Press Release - 22/04/2014 - 12:09 - comment 0
- Israeli government approves 381 more settler homes in West Bank
The Israeli government approved plans Tuesday to build 381 new settler homes in the West Bank. The Israeli government approved ... prisoner releases that the government has approved plans for new houses, ” added Amihai. Israel ...
21/01/2014 - 17:20 - comment 0
- Jordan government to add more jobs to health, education sectors due to Syrian refugee influx
Jordan's government is planning to hire more ... Training & Recruitment, Main headlines, Jordan) The government of Jordan will hire more medical ... services due to the growing influx of Syrian refugees. The government of Jordan ...
21/11/2013 - 10:00 - comment 0
- A New Address for the eGovernment Portal The change of address driven by customer needs Faster and more convenient access to Bahrain’s eGovernment se
of address driven by customer needs Faster and more convenient access to Bahrain’s eGovernment services ... use of all Government services in an easy and more efficient way. It also allows the Ministries and Government organizations to work with each other and interact more efficiently He continued: “Besides ...
16/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- More dead in Syria's Qalamoun as rebels launch reaction attacks against government strikes
as a response to government strikes against the rebels in nearby Qara Tuesday. The car bombs were ... reporters that at least seven government troops have been killed and five have been severely wounded from ... stop using outmoded and now very irritating propaganda terminology : 1. It is the Syrian GOVERNMENT ...
20/11/2013 - 13:23 - comment 1
- Business marries politics, again: are Erdogan-allied businesses getting away with more?
The Turkish government has created an elite class ... The Turkish government has created an elite class of businesses that enjoy unfair advantages over ... accidents, observers argue.Opposition figures underline that the government is turning a blind eye ...
11/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Perhaps setting a minimum is more pressing? Egypt sets 'maximum wage'
The government’s official legislative gazette published the regulations for setting maximum wages, ... Mehleb said the government has been “clearly tasked” to apply the maximum wage at all levels ... Recruitment, Main headlines, Egypt) The government’s official legislative gazette published ...
22/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0