- Dubai Exports forges trade ties with Maroc Export to bolster exports between the UAE and Morocco
and Morocco, Dubai Exports, an agency of the Department of Economic Development, and the Moroccan Centre ... an agency of the Department of Economic Development, and the Moroccan Centre for Export Promotion Maroc ... Dubai Exports, and the Moroccan Centre for Export ...
Press Release - 27/10/2011 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Sharjah Museum Department’s Happy Holiday Camp a resounding success
The Sharjah Museums Department (SMD) recently ... The Sharjah Museums Department (SMD) recently organised Happy Holiday Camps, a programme for children ... and the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, to help families invest their time during spring break in useful ...
Press Release - 03/04/2013 - 12:03 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development Explores "Exim Bank" Feasibility with Noor Investment Group
The Department of Economic Development (DED), ... for facilitation of international trade, the Department of Economic Development (DED), Government of Dubai has ... as a regional hub for international trade flows and remains focused on further investing in and enhancing ...
Press Release - 20/03/2014 - 06:57 - comment 0
- TASWEEK discusses UAE’s ‘investment power’ at 3rd Gulf-Moroccan Investment Forum
is highlighting the UAE’s strong investment capacity and potentials at the 3rd Gulf-Moroccan Investment Forum. ... markets, is highlighting the UAE’s strong investment capacity and potentials at the 3rd Gulf-Moroccan ... The 2013 Gulf-Moroccan Investment Forum is being held under the patronage of H.M. King Mohammed VI, ...
Press Release - 07/05/2013 - 08:29 - comment 0
- When it comes to the UAE, it's always about size: Aldar and Chalhoub join forces to build biggest department store in UAE
to create the regions biggest department store in Abu Dhabi's Yas Mall. Aldar Properties, a leading property development , investment and management company in Abu Dhabi, has signed a deal with Chalhoub Group to create the region’s largest department store experience in Yas ...
23/07/2014 - 18:55 - comment 0
- Sharjah firm welcomes Hong Kong investment opportunities
Kong (InvestHK), the department to promote foreign direct investment for the Hong Kong SAR (Special ... recently welcomed a delegation from Invest Hong Kong (InvestHK), the department to promote foreign direct ... The Sharjah Investment and Development Authority ...
04/09/2014 - 10:13 - comment 0
- RAKIA and Department of Economic Development in RAK launch second edition of Global Arab Business Meeting
Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority and the Ras Al Khaimah Department of Economic Development, has officially launched at a press conference, the second edition of the annual Global Arab Business Meeting. Ras Al Khaimah Investment ...
Press Release - 11/09/2011 - 06:42 - comment 0
- Moroccan youth department launches free no-diploma universities
in the Moroccan press. The initiative launched by the Moroccan secretariat for youth and culture has dubbed ... to <i>MAP</i>. The Moroccan government is keen to use such initiatives to give opportunities to those who were ...
18/05/2010 - 14:03 - comment 0
- Foreign investments in Morocco up
million Euro) in 2002, a report by the Moroccan Investments Department, has indicated. Foreign ... in 2002, a report by the Moroccan Investments D Foreign investments in Morocco ... Foreign investments in Morocco amounted to DM 23.5 ...
15/08/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Italy awards $14 million credit line to Moroccan SME’s
turnover does not exceed 75 million Moroccan dirhams ($6.5 million). According to Italian ... program, to be managed by the Investment Promotion Unit (IPU). The program will support new projects by promoting commercial and industrial investment into the North African State. IPU in Rabat started ...
15/08/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0