- Al Hilal Bank bags ‘Most Improved’ award at 2011 UAE Customer Service Week
‘Most Improved Bank’ during the ‘2011 Bank Benchmark Index Awards’ organized as part of this year’s ‘UAE ... ‘Most Improved Bank’ during the ‘2011 Bank Benchmark Index Awards’ organized as part of this year’s ‘UAE ... Call Center and Website Performance), Best Islamic Bank, Best International Bank, Most Improved Bank ...
Press Release - 10/10/2011 - 08:14 - comment 0
- Falcon Private Bank receives "Most Improved Leadership Team" Award
Global Private Banking Award 2011 for “Most Improved Leadership Team in Global Private Banking”. Falcon Private Bank is the winner of the prestigious Global Private Banking Award 2011 for “Most Improved ... The “Most Improved Leadership Team in Global Private Banking” category is unique in that it is entirely ...
Press Release - 30/10/2011 - 14:29 - comment 0
- Middle East banks Could increase new business substantially through improved CRM, says The Boston Consulting Group
Middle East banks could achieve big hikes in revenue growth and cross-selling through improved CRM ... banks and some of the leading international banks, BCG has learned that for most Middle East banks, less ... potential for Middle East banks to improve their revenue growth through holistic and innovative uses of CRM. ...
Press Release - 03/10/2011 - 08:42 - comment 0
- US Dollar Gains as Foreign Demand for US Assets Improves, CPI Contracts by the Most Since 1955
for US Assets Improves, CPI Contracts by the Most Since 1955 The US dollar benefited from the drop ... after the Swiss National Bank (SNB) verbally intervened in the market. Since the SNB’s first ... Thomas Jordan said that the central bank was “implementing franc policy” and that the SNB wanted ...
14/08/2010 - 18:53 - comment 0
- Most banks ready for new international regulations - banking chief
Eighty per cent of Arab banks are in a position to meet new international regulations on the level of reserves they need to hold while all banks in Bahrain meet these standards, said a top official. Eighty per cent of Arab banks ...
04/04/2013 - 13:48 - comment 0
- Nigerian Bank Chooses Red Hat and JBoss SOA Solutions for Mission-Critical Banking Applications- Bank PHB improves flexibility, reliability and perfo
of open source solutions, today announced that Bank PHB, one of Nigeria's top ten banks, has migrate ... that Bank PHB, one of Nigeria's top ten banks, has migrated its core mission-critical banking applications to Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform. Bank PHB migrated to Red ...
16/05/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- World Bank reveals ME's seven most vulnerable economies, and Egypt takes the lead
Egypt was listed among seven of the most vulnerable economies in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, along with Tunisia, Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen and Libya, in the World Bank’s quarterly economic ... exacerbate the situation,” the report’s authors wrote. In Egypt’s section in the report, World Bank ...
11/02/2014 - 22:48 - comment 0
- Ernst & Young: 25% of GCC customers may switch banks within a year if their banking experience does not improve
transaction speed as an area requiring most improvement in their bank while 34 per cent needed more Islamic ... of an eye. This demonstration of customer power is impacting banks who are starting to realize that improving ... Loyalty The single most important reason for switching banks was a specific service failing (45%) ...
Press Release - 19/01/2011 - 10:21 - comment 0
- UK's former investment director in Egypt, John Franck, reveals what scares British investors the most about Egypt
affected. Over the last year we have begun to see an improvement again. UK exports to Egypt are more or less ... third parties from challenging contracts between the government and investors, would that improve ... to see the situation changing here. What are the most needed reforms to activate the economy? ...
08/06/2014 - 12:36 - comment 0
- GCC banks 2010: restored confidence, improved balance sheets, and official backing support the outlook for regional banks
facing most regional banks are ebbing, and we expect a gradual turnaround in banks’ attitude ... The soundness and overall strong position of GCC banks can easily be inferred from the strong ratings most banks ... regulatory standards. On the other hand, Gulf banks are set to benefit from an improvement in the economic ...
16/05/2010 - 17:14 - comment 0