- The World Bank wants MENA economies to trade more, amongst themselves
Mouayed Makhlouf, IFC Director for the Middle East and North Africa.Over 1000 guarantees to banks in MENA ...
03/09/2013 - 10:40 - comment 0
- The Greening of the Gulf: Explaining the shift in the region's energy sector
produce 400,000 megawatts of renewable energy annually through hydro, solar and wind,” said Mouayed Makhlouf, director of IFC, MENA. However, IFC’s regional head said that MENA has to ramp up its energy ... address the regional needs,” said Makhlouf. Despite solar’s potential in the region, Padmanathan ...
19/01/2014 - 09:25 - comment 0
- MoF signs an agreement with IFC to establish an institution for registering of Mortgage Capital Assets
Dubai's headquarters by HE Younis Haji Al Khouri, Undersecretary of MoF and by HE Mouayed Makhlouf, IFC ...
Press Release - 16/02/2012 - 14:03 - comment 0
- International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, to invest USD 100 Mn (SAR 375 Mn) in ACWA Power
in particular.” Mouayed Makhlouf, IFC Director for the Middle East and North Africa said “This partnership ...
Press Release - 07/07/2014 - 10:05 - comment 1
- IFC 2013 investments in MENA reach $3b
carry the burden of economic growth alone,” said Mouayed Makhlouf, IFC director for MENA. “IFC has been ...
01/08/2013 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Dubai SME organises capability development workshop on corporate governance for SME100 companies
governance journey.” Mouayed Makhlouf, IFC Director for MENA, added: "SMEs comprise a large segment ...
Press Release - 22/04/2012 - 06:18 - comment 0
- Lebanon leans on private sector to close the deficit gap
the first law was drafted back in 2007,” he said, hoping the current draft will be approved. Mouayed Makhlouf, MENA director of the International Finance Corporation, said soaring demand for infrastructure ... participation in infrastructure globally. Makhlouf added these investments would create millions of jobs ...
23/05/2012 - 12:02 - comment 0