- Egypt: Public sector workers getting paid shows resilience of economy, claims minister
Egypt's Finance Minister Mumtaz al-Saeed ... al-Saeed confirmed on Wednesday the treasury's full commitment to paying wages , salaries, ... s, the Middle East News Agency (MENA) reported al-Saeed as saying. A number of ministries ...
27/12/2012 - 12:50 - comment 0
- Egypt: Time to return to the IMF loan table
on a potential $3.2 billion loan that stalled last month. The country’s Finance Minister Mumtaz al-Saeed told ... country’s Finance Minister Mumtaz al-Saeed told reporters on Sunday that Egypt is interested in rebooting ...
06/08/2012 - 18:31 - comment 0
- Saudi-Egypt trade relations to strengthen after Mursi calls for all obstacles to be removed
Finance Minister Mumtaz Al-Saeed said the Egyptian side had presented 15 new projects valued at $ 8.5 ...
12/09/2012 - 11:15 - comment 0
- Arab democracy and the IMF not the best of bedfellows?
Mursi , as well as Prime Minister Hisham Kandil and Finance Minister Mumtaz Al Saeed. She ... to the Egyptian capital came on the heels of comments from Finance Minister Mumtaz Al Saeed that Egypt could ...
Editor's Choice - 16/08/2012 - 11:12 - comment 0
- Qatar's loan for Egypt: Is this enough to rescue struggling economy?
to reboot talks with the IMF over the loan deal. The country’s Finance Minister Mumtaz al-Saeed told ...
12/08/2012 - 13:17 - comment 0
- Egypt to cut energy subsidies for heavy industry
Egyptian pounds ($3.3 billion) off the deficit, the newspaper report said, quoting finance minister Mumtaz al-Saeed. The uprising that unseated Hosni Mubarak in February has hammered Egypt's economy, ...
02/01/2012 - 21:42 - comment 0