- Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood calls for another revolution to prevent the country from becoming another Syria
(NEWS, Main headlines, Egypt, Syria) Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood called for an “uprising” on Monday ... were shot dead outside an army HQ in Cairo Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood called ... a new Syria in the Arab world.” The Brotherhood said on Monday that 35 supporters of ousted ...
08/07/2013 - 09:17 - comment 0
- Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood Confirms Jailed Leader Freed
Sources in the outlawed Syrian Muslim Brotherhood ... Albawaba.com - Amman Sources in the outlawed Syrian Muslim Brotherhood movement have confirmed ... that among the freed prisoners were three other Muslim Brotherhood leaders: Sheikh Hashem Majthoub, Emad ...
18/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- Muslim Brotherhood Assails Syria’s Decision to Silence Forums
The Syrian Muslim Brotherhood has severely attacked ... Albawaba.com - Amman The Syrian Muslim Brotherhood has severely attacked a recent decision ... of martial law. “The Muslim Brotherhood was optimistic that the regime allowed them [the activists] ...
19/05/2010 - 09:49 - comment 0
- Syria: At least 15 killed in clashes as authorities blame Muslim Brotherhood
and ammunition. It blamed the banned Muslim Brotherhood of being behind the riots in Daraa. "Two months ago, the General Supervisor of the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, Riyad al-Shaqfa, announced the group's return ... Human rights activists in Syria said at least 15 ...
25/03/2011 - 07:18 - comment 0
- Exiled leader of Muslim Brotherhood in Syria ready to hold peace talks with Israel
The exiled leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria ... The exiled leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria Ali Bayanouni said if his movement took power ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Syria) ...
18/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 1
- Saudi Arabia announces decision to classify Muslim Brotherhood and others as terror groups
Conflict in Syria) Saudi Arabia declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group along with three ... of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and al-Nusra as terror groups Saudi Arabia declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group along with three other militant groups operating througout ...
07/03/2014 - 19:26 - comment 0
- Senior Muslim Brotherhood figure quits after Syrian coalition congratulates Sisi
Conflict in Syria, Egypt, Syria) A senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood resigned from the Syrian ... A senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood resigned ... Abdel-Fatah al-Sisi. A senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood resigned from ...
11/06/2014 - 13:44 - comment 0
- Group Leader: Syria Releases 30 Muslim Brotherhood Militants
Muslim Brotherhood, a religio-political organization active in north Africa and the Middle East, have Around 30 imprisoned members of Syria's outlawed Muslim Brotherhood, a religio-political ... Naisse, said there were "members of the Muslim Brotherhood and various left-wing parties" among ...
19/05/2010 - 11:09 - comment 0
- Source: Syria, Muslim Brotherhood Held Reconciliation Talks
the Syrian government and the Muslim Brotherhood took place in London days after the death of P ... leader of Syria’s Brotherhood, Ali Sadreddin Bayanouni, met with Syrian officials where he “received ... 48 be abolished. The law stipulates a death sentence for members of the Muslim Brotherhood ...
19/05/2010 - 11:12 - comment 0
- Ten years ago, the Muslim Brotherhood and NDP protested together in Egypt
10 years ago, Iraq was invaded and thousands of Egyptians stormed the Tahrir square. Ironically, the Muslim brotherhood and the NDP were partners; "The ... Jazarah Syria Comment ...
Blogs Roundup - 21/03/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0