- Britain's Muslim Council calls to free British hostage in Iraq
Britain's Muslim Council is sending a team ... Britain's Muslim Council is sending a team of negotiators to Baghdad to try to secure the release of British ... plea for help to Tony Blair on Wednesday. Council members Dr. Daud Abdullah and Dr. ...
18/05/2010 - 14:07 - comment 0
- Muslim Writers Awards 2008 recognises Britain’s literary talent
The annual Muslim Writers Awards 2008 recognised the breadth and quality of literary talent within the UK’s Muslim community. At a glittering ceremony Muslim Writers Awards 2008 recognises Britain’s literary talent“Call me Muhammad” states superstar ...
17/05/2010 - 20:29 - comment 0
- Muslims in Britain outraged by Straw comments that terrorism is ”justified by Islam”
to Muslims," chair of the Muslim Council of Britain's Media Committee, Inayat Bunglawala told Irna. ... outrage in the Muslim community by claiming that terrorism is "justified by Islam." British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw Tuesday provoked outrage in the Muslim community by claiming ...
18/05/2010 - 13:19 - comment 0
- Egypt Opposed to Iran Plan for Permanent UN Council Seat for Muslims
nations to have a permanent seat on the UN Security Council. Egypt is against Iran's proposal for Islamic nations to have a permanent seat on the UN Security Council, a Tehran ... "If Muslim countries set the proposal, other religious sects will also justify their call for the same ...
19/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Council of Muslim Organizations (CMO) hold a press conference in Washington, DC, on May 8, 2014 to call for the immediate release of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria by the terrorist
Leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Council of Muslim Organizations (CMO) hold a press conference in Washington, DC, on May 8, 2014 to call for the immediate release of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria by the terrorist group ...
10/05/2014 - 08:42 - comment 0
- The World Cup tackles Ramadan: Will the Holy Muslim month be teaming with fasting footballers?
Masroor, a member of the Muslim Council of Britain, said, “Firemen have to fast, police officers have ... of Muslim players, many of whom are challenged with integrating faith with career. This year, the last ... Muslims are expected to refrain from eating, drinking, smoking and sex, from before sunrise until sundown. ...
Slideshow - 13/06/2014 - 10:46 - comment 1
- United against IS! UK Muslims join forces and call for the release of Alan Henning
and Deobandi. The Muslim Council of Britain an umbrella body with over 500 affiliated national, regional ... British Muslim leaders united on Thursday and made ... Over one hundred Muslim leaders today make an unprecedented joint appeal to the kidnappers of Alan ...
Editor's Choice - 18/09/2014 - 08:08 - comment 0
- Khamenei: USA, Britain and Israel behind terror attack
Khamenei on Wednesday said the intelligence services of the US, Israel and Britain were the main supporters ... Ali Khamenei on Wednesday said the intelligence services of the US, Israel and Britain were the main ... call for unity, strength and Islamic dignity," he said. Khamenei also urged all Muslims ...
22/07/2010 - 16:31 - comment 0
- Behind the UK's underage Muslim marriage epidemic
comments, according to the report. The Muslim Council of Britain’s Ibrahim Mogra said: “UK law does ... the 'match-making skills' of dozens of Muslim clerics who were caught on camera agreeing to marry of girls ... about child brides across the Middle East , one would be forgiven for thinking that Muslim clerics may ...
07/10/2013 - 10:31 - comment 0
- UN team heads to chemical weapons site as UK says UN consensus isn't needed for action
to inspect the site of an alleged poisonous attack on Monday as Britain's Foreign Secretary said that an intervention in Syria did not necessarily need a UN Security Council consensus. ... of a poison gas attack outside the capital , as Britain said it would be possible to respond ...
26/08/2013 - 10:10 - comment 0