- Kuwait opposition leader jailed for five years for insulting emir
"The court has sentenced the defendant Mussallam al-Barrak to five years in prison with immediate ... correspondent said. "The court has sentenced the defendant Mussallam al-Barrak to five years in prison ... Mussallam al-Barrak, to five years in prison after he was convicted of insulting the emir, an AFP ...
15/04/2013 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Supporters of Kuwaiti opposition leader and former MP Mussallam al-Barrak
Supporters of Kuwaiti opposition leader and former MP Mussallam al-Barrak © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
07/07/2014 - 06:43 - comment 0
- Kuwait opposition leader Mussallam al-Barrak released on bail
reports say. Former MP, Mussallam al-Barrak , was sentenced to five years in jail last week ... of insulting the ruling emir, reports say.Former MP, Mussallam al-Barrak, was sentenced to five years in jail ...
22/04/2013 - 10:25 - comment 0
- Amid corruption scandal, Kuwaiti FM steps down
in "political" bribes. It should be mentioned that prominent opposition lawmaker Mussallam al-Barrak ...
20/10/2011 - 17:05 - comment 0
- Kuwait cracks down on opposition protests
former opposition leader Mussallam Al Barrak. The former MP was ordered to a ten-day ...
03/07/2014 - 18:00 - comment 0
- In secret session: Kuwaiti PM questioned
reported. The request to quiz the premier was filed by MPs Mussallam al-Barrak, Jamaan al-Harbash and Saleh ...
30/12/2010 - 07:18 - comment 0
- Political crisis in Kuwait over MPs beating
Mussallam al-Barrak, Jamaan al-Harbash and Saleh al-Mulla, represent the three main opposition groups ...
15/12/2010 - 10:38 - comment 0
- Amid crisis, Kuwaiti candidates register for polls
either by the emir or by court order.” Mussallam al Barrak, who is considered to be the leading ...
27/06/2013 - 12:39 - comment 0
- Kuwait's new parliament stirs a pro-democracy racket
Former member of parliament, Mussallam Al Barrak, said the protests will continue, “until this parliament ...
16/12/2012 - 14:54 - comment 0
- Kuwaiti government asked to resign over multi-million-dollar graft cases
to resign," opposition MP Mussallam al-Barrak told parliament. The outspoken parliament ...
15/08/2010 - 22:37 - comment 0