- Syrian National Coalition to elect new leader
Arabia, and Mustafa al-Sabbagh, a businessman who is Qatar's point man, did not gain more than half ... be split into the Muslim Brotherhood, the Sabbagh faction and a Saudi-backed bloc that includes Jarba, held ...
06/07/2013 - 11:38 - comment 0
- Eid-al-Fitr brings Tripoli demonstrations of solidarity for imprisoned Sunni militants
and sons are locked up in prisons,” Sheikh Raed Hleihel told the crowd. “Sheikh Hussam al-Sabbagh was, ... Committee would exert “strenuous” efforts to ensure the release of Sabbagh and Sunni militants “who have ... to demand the release of all the prisoners. The Tripoli head of Al-Jamaa al-Islamiya, Sheikh Mustafa ...
28/07/2014 - 11:23 - comment 0
- 96 Palestinians released after arrest in Jerusalem
Miraji, Mohammad Miraji, Nidal Froukh, Ali Sayyad, Hisham Qawasmeh, Awad Sabbagh, Ismail Ghteit, Awdi ... Mahmoud Shawish, Mustafa Natsheh, Mahmoud Natsheh, Mutaz Jabir, Mamdouh Halawani, Omar Ibrahim, Ayman Basti, Salih Tawwash, Ammar Husari, Munir Basti, Mohammad Obeid, Mustafa Ghanim, Taha Obeid, Salama ...
16/08/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Syrian opposition elect Jarba new president
in the deeply divided Syrian National Coalition, according to AFP. He defeated businessman Mustafa Sabbagh ...
07/07/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Iranian intervention in Syria must stop - Syrian opposition
he added. Meanwhile, Secretary General of the SNC, Mustafa al-Sabbagh, said it is “evident” ...
09/06/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- The Saudi-Qatar rift effect on Syria: How Gulf tensions are fracturing Syria's opposition to new extent
the SNC and opposition power broker Mustafa Sabbagh quit en masse, but the move was considered as a way ... Coalition to secure another term. SNC members and those close to the Sabbagh bloc who left say ...
19/03/2014 - 11:43 - comment 1
- Syrian opposition flounders ahead of proposed peace conference
to Qatari-backed Secretary-General Mustafa al-Sabbagh, and a bloc largely influenced by the Muslim Brotherhood. ...
27/05/2013 - 09:55 - comment 0
- Syria's foreign ministry answers back: No chemical weapons 'will ever be used' against our people
military aid which we obtain” from outside Syria, council Secretary General Mustafa Sabbagh told AFP.On ...
09/12/2012 - 10:51 - comment 0
- Reform&liberalization: King Abdullah\'s economic agenda
Abul Ragheb's decision in October to reinstate Mustafa Hamarneh as director of the Center ... Sabbagh-Gargour © 2000 Mena Report ( www.menareport.com ) © ...
15/08/2010 - 23:42 - comment 0