- Lebanon urged not to resume executions
said Nadim Houry, HRW director in Lebanon, according to AFP . "If executions resume in Lebanon, there is a very real possibility that the state will execute innocent people," Houry said. ...
25/03/2012 - 14:24 - comment 0
- Rebels slam Nobel Peace Prize for OPCW as "gift to Assad"
been a year for soul searching at OPCW, not accolades," Nadim Houry, director of Human Rights ...
12/10/2013 - 07:32 - comment 0
- U.S. criticized for Syrian civilian casualties
of wrongdoing," said Nadim Houry, deputy Middle East and North Africa director for HRW. ...
06/10/2014 - 07:39 - comment 0
- Civilian attacks on Syrian refugees in Lebanon catches HRW attention
said Nadim Houry, HRW’s deputy director for the Middle East and North Africa. “The attacks on Syrian ...
30/09/2014 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Just in time for Easter, Saudi crucifies man accused of murder and sodomy
to have 'committed sodomy' with his victim prior to the murder. Nadim Houry ...
Editor's Choice - 28/03/2013 - 14:34 - comment 0
- Syrian rebel heart-eating video sparks global outrage
sides from their sense of impunity,” said Nadim Houry, Middle East deputy director at Human Rights ...
14/05/2013 - 15:35 - comment 0
- Lebanon concerned about Syrian election related violence
Lebanon or stoke hostility between refugees and the communities in which they reside,” she said. Nadim Houry, deputy director of Human Rights Watch in MENA, also criticized the development, saying “that sort ...
02/06/2014 - 07:10 - comment 0
- HRW: Strong evidence Syrian regime used chlorine gas as a weapon
said HRW deputy Middle East and North Africa director Nadim Houry, AFP reported. "This is one ...
13/05/2014 - 08:57 - comment 0
- Red Cross: Homs move doesn't improve humanitarian situation in Syria
understand that a war is going on. But even wars have rules,” she said. Nadim Houry, the Middle East ... everybody inside are combatants,” Houry said, adding that he had “no indication or reports that civilians ...
15/02/2014 - 13:10 - comment 0
- Human Rights Watch accuses Kurdish military wing of abuse in Syria
it controls – Kurds, Arabs, Syriacs, and others,” Nadim Houry, deputy Middle East and North Africa director ...
19/06/2014 - 13:17 - comment 0